Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Facial Pain
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Facial Pain Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
12 Points Are Empirically Important For Facial Pain
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about facial pain? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc