Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Facial Pain
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Facial Pain Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Study Finds Acupressure at LV 3 Useful for Primary Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Cramps)
- Moxibustion Effectively Treats Perimenopause Symptoms - Lower Cancer Risk compared with HRT (Study)
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Tai Chi Found Helpful for Insomnia / Sleep Issues in Older Adults
- Tong Ren Therapy - Preliminary Research Study
12 Points Are Empirically Important For Facial Pain
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about facial pain? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Hot and full ears
- Swelling face, low blood pressure and hemoroid
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc