Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Facial Pain
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Facial Pain Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Eight Brocades Qigong Practitioners Experience Health Improvements Beyond Normal Exercise (Study)
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Acupressure at LI 4 Helps to Reduce Labor Pain
- Tai Chi for Balance in Elderly Practitioners
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
12 Points Are Empirically Important For Facial Pain
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about facial pain? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Fatigue and imbalance
- Liu Wei Huang Wan during menses
- Extra Point TIAN DONG, in the neck. how to know this point?
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
- Treatment of Myeloma
- What is Moxibustion...
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc