Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Facial Pain
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Facial Pain Is Discussed
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Tai Chi Reduces Systemic Inflammation in Practitioners
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
12 Points Are Empirically Important For Facial Pain
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about facial pain? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Nasal polyps by using sanitizer
- lymphatic benign tumor
- Auto immune disease- Pemphigus vulgaris
- bechet's disease
- Fibrosis Pulmonary
- Vagul Nervous system.
- Question about Shipping to EU
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Availability
- Help for PoTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome)
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery