Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Fainting (Loss of Consciousness)
What Is Fainting (Loss of Consciousness)?
Fainting (Loss of Consciousness) - Basics
Fainting or loss of consciousness may arise from acute issues such as trauma or any number of medical issues ranging from relatively mild to serious. Proper diagnosis and treatment of the underlying issues is important from both a Chinese and a Western medicine perspective. The information within this section is largely related to acupuncture points that may be used to help the person regain consciousness regardless of cause (also useful for acupressure in emergency situations).
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Fainting.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Tai Chi Shown To Be Helpful In Alleviating Type 2 Diabetes with Neuropathy
- Senobi Breathing Stretch May Reduce Need for Emergency Asthma Treatment
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Tai Chi Improves Cardiovascular Function in CHF patients when added to Endurance Training
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
6 Points Are Empirically Important For Fainting (Loss of Consciousness)
2 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Fainting (Loss of Consciousness)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about fainting (loss of consciousness)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Fatigue and imbalance
- Liu Wei Huang Wan during menses
- Extra Point TIAN DONG, in the neck. how to know this point?
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
- Treatment of Myeloma
- What is Moxibustion...