Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Fainting (Loss of Consciousness)
What Is Fainting (Loss of Consciousness)?
Fainting (Loss of Consciousness) - Basics
Fainting or loss of consciousness may arise from acute issues such as trauma or any number of medical issues ranging from relatively mild to serious. Proper diagnosis and treatment of the underlying issues is important from both a Chinese and a Western medicine perspective. The information within this section is largely related to acupuncture points that may be used to help the person regain consciousness regardless of cause (also useful for acupressure in emergency situations).
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Fainting.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Meditation Found Beneficial For Glaucoma - The Liver and the Eyes in Chinese Medicine
- Increase Your Green Tea Consumption - May Keep Liver Cancer At Bay
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Tai Chi Shown To Be Helpful In Alleviating Type 2 Diabetes with Neuropathy
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
6 Points Are Empirically Important For Fainting (Loss of Consciousness)
2 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Fainting (Loss of Consciousness)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about fainting (loss of consciousness)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- bechet's disease
- Fibrosis Pulmonary
- Vagul Nervous system.
- Question about Shipping to EU
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Availability
- Help for PoTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome)
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health