Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Fainting (Loss of Consciousness)
What Is Fainting (Loss of Consciousness)?
Fainting (Loss of Consciousness) - Basics
Fainting or loss of consciousness may arise from acute issues such as trauma or any number of medical issues ranging from relatively mild to serious. Proper diagnosis and treatment of the underlying issues is important from both a Chinese and a Western medicine perspective. The information within this section is largely related to acupuncture points that may be used to help the person regain consciousness regardless of cause (also useful for acupressure in emergency situations).
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Fainting.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Senobi Breathing Stretch May Reduce Need for Emergency Asthma Treatment
- Acupressure on SP 6 effective for Menstrual Cramps
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Eight Brocades Qigong Eases Cancer Related Fatigue
- Tuina (Chinese Medical Massage) May Improve Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
6 Points Are Empirically Important For Fainting (Loss of Consciousness)
2 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Fainting (Loss of Consciousness)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about fainting (loss of consciousness)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Varicocele grade 3
- Trapped wind and bloating
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang