Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Fainting (Loss of Consciousness)
What Is Fainting (Loss of Consciousness)?
Fainting (Loss of Consciousness) - Basics
Fainting or loss of consciousness may arise from acute issues such as trauma or any number of medical issues ranging from relatively mild to serious. Proper diagnosis and treatment of the underlying issues is important from both a Chinese and a Western medicine perspective. The information within this section is largely related to acupuncture points that may be used to help the person regain consciousness regardless of cause (also useful for acupressure in emergency situations).
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Fainting.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- Acupressure for Angina Safer and Similar Effect to Nitroglycerin Tablets
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Abdominal Breathing Technique Helpful for Weight Loss (Obesity)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Tai Chi Improves Lung Function in COPD Practitioners
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
6 Points Are Empirically Important For Fainting (Loss of Consciousness)
2 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Fainting (Loss of Consciousness)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about fainting (loss of consciousness)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Acupressure for eye strain question
- Tongue Diagonosis
- energy for the Source points
- Upper abdominal pain
- How to understand yin and yang
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia