Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Fainting (Loss of Consciousness)
What Is Fainting (Loss of Consciousness)?
Fainting (Loss of Consciousness) - Basics
Fainting or loss of consciousness may arise from acute issues such as trauma or any number of medical issues ranging from relatively mild to serious. Proper diagnosis and treatment of the underlying issues is important from both a Chinese and a Western medicine perspective. The information within this section is largely related to acupuncture points that may be used to help the person regain consciousness regardless of cause (also useful for acupressure in emergency situations).
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Fainting.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Increase Your Green Tea Consumption - May Keep Liver Cancer At Bay
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
6 Points Are Empirically Important For Fainting (Loss of Consciousness)
2 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Fainting (Loss of Consciousness)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about fainting (loss of consciousness)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums