Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Forgetfulness
What Is Forgetfulness?
Forgetfulness - Basics
Forgetfulness (retention loss) refers to apparent loss of information already encoded and stored in an individual's long term memory. It is a spontaneous or gradual process in which old memories are unable to be recalled from memory storage.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for the Forgetfulness.
What Patterns Are Related To Forgetfulness?
Forgetfulness - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of forgetfulness generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of forgetfulness:Heart Qi DeficiencyKidney Jing DeficiencyLiver Qi StagnationPhlegm StagnationSpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Forgetfulness Is Discussed
- Introduction to Gnosticism and Alternative Christian Theories
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Qigong Found Effective for Tinnitus
- Get That Baby Out! - with acupressure... at home... (Study)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Forgetfulness
1 TCM Herb Are Potentially Used With Forgetfulness
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about forgetfulness? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums