Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Forgetfulness
What Is Forgetfulness?
Forgetfulness - Basics
Forgetfulness (retention loss) refers to apparent loss of information already encoded and stored in an individual's long term memory. It is a spontaneous or gradual process in which old memories are unable to be recalled from memory storage.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for the Forgetfulness.
What Patterns Are Related To Forgetfulness?
Forgetfulness - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of forgetfulness generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of forgetfulness:Heart Qi DeficiencyKidney Jing DeficiencyLiver Qi StagnationPhlegm StagnationSpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Forgetfulness Is Discussed
- Introduction to Gnosticism and Alternative Christian Theories
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Meditation Aids Focus and Brain Function
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Forgetfulness
1 TCM Herb Are Potentially Used With Forgetfulness
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about forgetfulness? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Interaction with Simvastatin 40 mg - Te Xiao Bi Min Gan Wan
- Can you please let me know how to treat the Gynacomastia issues
- Please suggest Accupuncture points for ring worm
- Venous prolapse will call heavy legs in tcm terms
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Urethrocele in Water CF
- Bells palsy herbs
- Numbness throughout entire body
- Removing Blockages
- acupuncture points for hair loss