Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Forgetfulness
What Is Forgetfulness?
Forgetfulness - Basics
Forgetfulness (retention loss) refers to apparent loss of information already encoded and stored in an individual's long term memory. It is a spontaneous or gradual process in which old memories are unable to be recalled from memory storage.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for the Forgetfulness.
What Patterns Are Related To Forgetfulness?
Forgetfulness - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of forgetfulness generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of forgetfulness:Heart Qi DeficiencyKidney Jing DeficiencyLiver Qi StagnationPhlegm StagnationSpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Forgetfulness Is Discussed
- Introduction to Gnosticism and Alternative Christian Theories
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Acupressure at SP 6 (San Yin Jiao) Found Helpful for Dysmenorrhea (Painful Menstruation/Cramping)
- Tai Chi Improves Cardiovascular Function in CHF patients when added to Endurance Training
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Massage Therapy Can Lower Blood Pressure
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Massage Therapy Benefits for Endurance Athletes
- Looking at the unwell can make you well...
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Forgetfulness
1 TCM Herb Are Potentially Used With Forgetfulness
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about forgetfulness? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan