Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Frequent Urination
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Frequent Urination Is Discussed
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Study Finds Infant Massage Can Lower Bilirubin Levels In Preterm Newborns
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Frequent Urination
1 TCM Herb Are Potentially Used With Frequent Urination
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Frequent Urination
The Following (2)Formulas TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Frequent Urination
Sang Piao Xiao Wan (Mantis Egg Case Powder)
- Frequent urination, possibly incontinent from weakness in the heart and kidney systems. Pang Guang Shi Yue (bladder losing restraint).
- Other kidney deficiency signs possible such as spermatorrhea, forgetfulness, fatigue, constipation...
- Bedwetting in children when it is from deficiency - and often associated with "kidney" issues such as fear.
- Only use in with cases of deficiency, damp-heat or excess fire should be treated via other formulas.
Suo Quan Wan (Shut The Sluice Pills)
- Frequent, clear and prolonged urination with difficulty restraining - along with other kidney deficiency signs.
- Bedwetting in children in many cases, not necessarily just from deficiency.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about frequent urination? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc