Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Frequent Urination
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Frequent Urination Is Discussed
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Meditation Found To Alleviate Migraine Pain Within One 20 Minute Session
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- How You Can Prevent Cancer With Diet and Lifestyle Change
- Qigong Shown Helpful For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Frequent Urination
1 TCM Herb Are Potentially Used With Frequent Urination
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Frequent Urination
The Following (2)Formulas TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Frequent Urination
Sang Piao Xiao Wan (Mantis Egg Case Powder)
- Frequent urination, possibly incontinent from weakness in the heart and kidney systems. Pang Guang Shi Yue (bladder losing restraint).
- Other kidney deficiency signs possible such as spermatorrhea, forgetfulness, fatigue, constipation...
- Bedwetting in children when it is from deficiency - and often associated with "kidney" issues such as fear.
- Only use in with cases of deficiency, damp-heat or excess fire should be treated via other formulas.
Suo Quan Wan (Shut The Sluice Pills)
- Frequent, clear and prolonged urination with difficulty restraining - along with other kidney deficiency signs.
- Bedwetting in children in many cases, not necessarily just from deficiency.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about frequent urination? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
- Treatment of Myeloma
- What is Moxibustion...
- Leg health, veins
- Questions about cysts, tea pills, and liver enzymes
- Reoccurring Hypoglycemia
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc