Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Frequent Urination
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Frequent Urination Is Discussed
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Tai Chi Improves Lung Function in COPD Practitioners
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Massage Therapy Can Lower Blood Pressure
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Frequent Urination
1 TCM Herb Are Potentially Used With Frequent Urination
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Frequent Urination
The Following (2)Formulas TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Frequent Urination
Sang Piao Xiao Wan (Mantis Egg Case Powder)
- Frequent urination, possibly incontinent from weakness in the heart and kidney systems. Pang Guang Shi Yue (bladder losing restraint).
- Other kidney deficiency signs possible such as spermatorrhea, forgetfulness, fatigue, constipation...
- Bedwetting in children when it is from deficiency - and often associated with "kidney" issues such as fear.
- Only use in with cases of deficiency, damp-heat or excess fire should be treated via other formulas.
Suo Quan Wan (Shut The Sluice Pills)
- Frequent, clear and prolonged urination with difficulty restraining - along with other kidney deficiency signs.
- Bedwetting in children in many cases, not necessarily just from deficiency.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about frequent urination? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc