Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Frequent Urination
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Frequent Urination Is Discussed
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Meditation Found Beneficial For Glaucoma - The Liver and the Eyes in Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Frequent Urination
1 TCM Herb Are Potentially Used With Frequent Urination
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Frequent Urination
The Following (2)Formulas TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Frequent Urination
Sang Piao Xiao Wan (Mantis Egg Case Powder)
- Frequent urination, possibly incontinent from weakness in the heart and kidney systems. Pang Guang Shi Yue (bladder losing restraint).
- Other kidney deficiency signs possible such as spermatorrhea, forgetfulness, fatigue, constipation...
- Bedwetting in children when it is from deficiency - and often associated with "kidney" issues such as fear.
- Only use in with cases of deficiency, damp-heat or excess fire should be treated via other formulas.
Suo Quan Wan (Shut The Sluice Pills)
- Frequent, clear and prolonged urination with difficulty restraining - along with other kidney deficiency signs.
- Bedwetting in children in many cases, not necessarily just from deficiency.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about frequent urination? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc