Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Furuncles (Boils)
What Is Furuncles (Boils)?
Furuncles (Boils) - Basics
Furuncles (Boils) are painful pus-filled bumps on the skin resulting from the deep infection of a hair follicle.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for the Furnucles.
What Patterns Are Related To Furuncles (Boils)?
Furuncles (Boils) - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of furuncles (boils) generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of furuncles (boils):Heat in the BloodLiver Wind
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Simple Acupressure Points Reduce Post Operative Pain and Nausea
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- One More Reason To Eat Your Veggies: Significant Leukemia Risk Reduction
- Tai Chi Offers Multiple Health Benefits in Post-Menopausal Women
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Tuina (Chinese Medical Massage) May Improve Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
4 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Furuncles (Boils)
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Furuncles (Boils)
Ma Ying Long (Musk Hemorrhoid Ointment)
- Hemorrhoids and/or constipation from an accumulation of damp-heat and toxins in the lower jiao - possibly bleeding hemorrhoids, pain, rectal prolapse, anal itching. Shrinks swollen tissue, helps to remove decayed tissue and stimulate new growth. Available as a cream and suppositories and may be combined with other oral formulas depending on the needs of the patient.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about furuncles (boils)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting
- Adrenaline and insomnia - acupuncture?
- Chronic nose/sinus problems
- Get the formula.
- Nasal carcinoma TCM treatment
- shu gan wan formula
- Slippery pulse with blood deficiency
- Insomnia treating with entry / exit points