Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Gastroenteritis
What Patterns Are Related To Gastroenteritis?
Gastroenteritis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of gastroenteritis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of gastroenteritis:Liver and Gallbladder Damp HeatStomach ColdStomach Dampness
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Pulse Diagnosis in Chinese Medicine - Starting A Modern Scientific Method
- Increase Your Green Tea Consumption - May Keep Liver Cancer At Bay
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Tai Chi for Diabetes
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gastroenteritis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums