Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Gastroenteritis
What Patterns Are Related To Gastroenteritis?
Gastroenteritis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of gastroenteritis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of gastroenteritis:Liver and Gallbladder Damp HeatStomach ColdStomach Dampness
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Acupressure at LI 4 Helps to Reduce Labor Pain
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Magnesium Deficiency: A Growing Problem
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gastroenteritis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums