Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Gastroenteritis
What Patterns Are Related To Gastroenteritis?
Gastroenteritis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of gastroenteritis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of gastroenteritis:Liver and Gallbladder Damp HeatStomach ColdStomach Dampness
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Tai Chi Shows Health Benefits for Cancer Patients (Post-Treatment)
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- The Science Behind Lymphatic Massage
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Study Finds Tai Chi Helpful for Parkinson's Disease
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gastroenteritis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- bechet's disease
- Fibrosis Pulmonary
- Vagul Nervous system.
- Question about Shipping to EU
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Availability
- Help for PoTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome)
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health