Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Gastroenteritis
What Patterns Are Related To Gastroenteritis?
Gastroenteritis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of gastroenteritis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of gastroenteritis:Liver and Gallbladder Damp HeatStomach ColdStomach Dampness
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Long Term Tai Chi Practice Keeps You Smart
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Vitamins and Supplements Show More Risks Than Benefit in Older Women
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Acupressure for Angina Safer and Similar Effect to Nitroglycerin Tablets
- How You Can Prevent Cancer With Diet and Lifestyle Change
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gastroenteritis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums