Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Gastroenteritis
What Patterns Are Related To Gastroenteritis?
Gastroenteritis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of gastroenteritis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of gastroenteritis:Liver and Gallbladder Damp HeatStomach ColdStomach Dampness
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Tai Chi Found Helpful for Insomnia / Sleep Issues in Older Adults
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Vitamin E and Selenium Do Not Slow Lung Function Decline - Study Shows
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Acupressure Found Helpful for Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Meditation Aids Focus and Brain Function
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gastroenteritis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums