Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Gastroenteritis
What Patterns Are Related To Gastroenteritis?
Gastroenteritis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of gastroenteritis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of gastroenteritis:Liver and Gallbladder Damp HeatStomach ColdStomach Dampness
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Integrated Amrita Meditation Technique Lowers Stress Hormones Cortisol and Adrenaline
- Massage Therapy Benefits for Endurance Athletes
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Acupressure at LI 4 Helps to Reduce Labor Pain
- Eight Brocades Qigong Eases Cancer Related Fatigue
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gastroenteritis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
- Treatment of Myeloma
- What is Moxibustion...
- Leg health, veins
- Questions about cysts, tea pills, and liver enzymes
- Reoccurring Hypoglycemia