Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Gastroptosis
What Patterns Are Related To Gastroptosis?
Gastroptosis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of gastroptosis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of gastroptosis:Spleen Qi DeficiencySpleen Qi Sinking
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Tai Chi Found To Reduce Fatigue in Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- Abdominal Breathing Technique Helpful for Weight Loss (Obesity)
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Acupressure at LI 11 May Reduce Itching and Skin Changes With Atopic Dermatitis
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Tai Chi Improves Lung Function in COPD Practitioners
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gastroptosis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums