Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Gastroptosis
What Patterns Are Related To Gastroptosis?
Gastroptosis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of gastroptosis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of gastroptosis:Spleen Qi DeficiencySpleen Qi Sinking
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Qigong Found Effective for Tinnitus
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Study Finds Auricular Acupressure Superior to Massage Therapy for Geriatric Dementia Patients
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Study Finds Infant Massage Can Lower Bilirubin Levels In Preterm Newborns
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gastroptosis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums