Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Gastroptosis
What Patterns Are Related To Gastroptosis?
Gastroptosis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of gastroptosis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of gastroptosis:Spleen Qi DeficiencySpleen Qi Sinking
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT) Found Useful for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Having Massage Therapy Patients More Clearly Describe Touch Sensation Improves Pain Reduction
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gastroptosis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- bechet's disease
- Fibrosis Pulmonary
- Vagul Nervous system.
- Question about Shipping to EU
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Availability
- Help for PoTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome)
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health