Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Gastroptosis
What Patterns Are Related To Gastroptosis?
Gastroptosis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of gastroptosis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of gastroptosis:Spleen Qi DeficiencySpleen Qi Sinking
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Tai Chi Found Helpful for Insomnia / Sleep Issues in Older Adults
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Common Household Chemicals May Cause Fertility Issues
- Tai Chi Reduces Systemic Inflammation in Practitioners
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Auricular Acupressure Found Helpful for Glaucoma
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gastroptosis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums