Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Gastroptosis
What Patterns Are Related To Gastroptosis?
Gastroptosis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of gastroptosis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of gastroptosis:Spleen Qi DeficiencySpleen Qi Sinking
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Get That Baby Out! - with acupressure... at home... (Study)
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Study Finds Acupressure at LV 3 Useful for Primary Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Cramps)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tai Chi Helpful For Rebuilding After A Heart Attack
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gastroptosis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums