Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Gastroptosis
What Patterns Are Related To Gastroptosis?
Gastroptosis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of gastroptosis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of gastroptosis:Spleen Qi DeficiencySpleen Qi Sinking
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gastroptosis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums