Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Gastroptosis
What Patterns Are Related To Gastroptosis?
Gastroptosis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of gastroptosis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of gastroptosis:Spleen Qi DeficiencySpleen Qi Sinking
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Acupressure Found Helpful for Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Simple Dietary Switch for Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Proves Helpful (Study)
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Study Finds Tai Chi Reduces Depression and Anxiety Symptoms
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- Meditation Found Beneficial For Glaucoma - The Liver and the Eyes in Chinese Medicine
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gastroptosis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums