Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Gastroptosis
What Patterns Are Related To Gastroptosis?
Gastroptosis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of gastroptosis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of gastroptosis:Spleen Qi DeficiencySpleen Qi Sinking
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Increase Your Green Tea Consumption - May Keep Liver Cancer At Bay
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Tai Chi for Balance in Elderly Practitioners
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal Breathing Technique Helpful for Weight Loss (Obesity)
- Meditation Aids Focus and Brain Function
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Auricular Acupressure Found Helpful for Glaucoma
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gastroptosis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan