Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Genital Pain - Swelling
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Study Finds Long Term Tai Chi Practice Keeps You Smart
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Lack Of Sunlight May Promote Development Of Metabolic Syndrome
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Vitamins and Supplements Show More Risks Than Benefit in Older Women
13 Points Are Empirically Important For Genital Pain - Swelling
1 TCM Herb Are Potentially Used With Genital Pain - Swelling
The Following (2)Formulas TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Genital Pain - Swelling
Ba Wei Dai Xia Fang (Eight Herb Powder for Vaginal Discharge)
- Clearing damp heat in the lower warmer, particularly with underlying blood deficiency - vaginal disharge, vaginal itching, vaginal inflammation along with constipation, possibly anemia, low back pain, and/or abdominal pain. Leukorrhea may be yellow, white or red.
- Gonorrhea, syphilis.
Da Huang Mu Dan Pi Wan (Rhubarb and Moutan Combination)
- Breaks up heat, moves blood stagnation and reduces swelling, release through the bowels - appendicitis, lower abdominal distension with pain, intestinal abscesses, hemorrhoids.
- Post surgical infections, particularly in the colon and/or lower warmer.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease.
- Groin pain relieved by flexing hip and without urinary difficulty (but with symptoms similar to a UTI).
- Avoid during pregnancy.
- As this formula will cause looser stools use with caution in deficient and/or elderly patients.
- Used for general appendicitis - avoid in infant appendicitis, or appendicitis with necrosis, peritonitis and/or parasites.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about genital pain - swelling? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc