Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Genital Pain - Swelling
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
13 Points Are Empirically Important For Genital Pain - Swelling
1 TCM Herb Are Potentially Used With Genital Pain - Swelling
The Following (2)Formulas TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Genital Pain - Swelling
Ba Wei Dai Xia Fang (Eight Herb Powder for Vaginal Discharge)
- Clearing damp heat in the lower warmer, particularly with underlying blood deficiency - vaginal disharge, vaginal itching, vaginal inflammation along with constipation, possibly anemia, low back pain, and/or abdominal pain. Leukorrhea may be yellow, white or red.
- Gonorrhea, syphilis.
Da Huang Mu Dan Pi Wan (Rhubarb and Moutan Combination)
- Breaks up heat, moves blood stagnation and reduces swelling, release through the bowels - appendicitis, lower abdominal distension with pain, intestinal abscesses, hemorrhoids.
- Post surgical infections, particularly in the colon and/or lower warmer.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease.
- Groin pain relieved by flexing hip and without urinary difficulty (but with symptoms similar to a UTI).
- Avoid during pregnancy.
- As this formula will cause looser stools use with caution in deficient and/or elderly patients.
- Used for general appendicitis - avoid in infant appendicitis, or appendicitis with necrosis, peritonitis and/or parasites.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about genital pain - swelling? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums