Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Genital Pain - Swelling
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Increase Your Green Tea Consumption - May Keep Liver Cancer At Bay
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Acupressure at LI 4 Helps to Reduce Labor Pain
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Tai Chi Offers Multiple Health Benefits in Post-Menopausal Women
13 Points Are Empirically Important For Genital Pain - Swelling
1 TCM Herb Are Potentially Used With Genital Pain - Swelling
The Following (2)Formulas TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Genital Pain - Swelling
Ba Wei Dai Xia Fang (Eight Herb Powder for Vaginal Discharge)
- Clearing damp heat in the lower warmer, particularly with underlying blood deficiency - vaginal disharge, vaginal itching, vaginal inflammation along with constipation, possibly anemia, low back pain, and/or abdominal pain. Leukorrhea may be yellow, white or red.
- Gonorrhea, syphilis.
Da Huang Mu Dan Pi Wan (Rhubarb and Moutan Combination)
- Breaks up heat, moves blood stagnation and reduces swelling, release through the bowels - appendicitis, lower abdominal distension with pain, intestinal abscesses, hemorrhoids.
- Post surgical infections, particularly in the colon and/or lower warmer.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease.
- Groin pain relieved by flexing hip and without urinary difficulty (but with symptoms similar to a UTI).
- Avoid during pregnancy.
- As this formula will cause looser stools use with caution in deficient and/or elderly patients.
- Used for general appendicitis - avoid in infant appendicitis, or appendicitis with necrosis, peritonitis and/or parasites.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about genital pain - swelling? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc