Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Gingivitis
What Patterns Are Related To Gingivitis?
Gingivitis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of gingivitis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of gingivitis:Liver and Gallbladder Damp HeatSpleen and Stomach Damp HeatStomach FireStomach Yin Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Tai Chi Offers Multiple Health Benefits in Post-Menopausal Women
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Tai Chi for Balance in Elderly Practitioners
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gingivitis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Acu point for stomach worms
- Dry eyes advice
- Is the Talc contained in TCM safe?
- Looking for a formula to help with anxiety + insomnia
- Tonifying energies/acupoints in the meridians
- help for lupus sle
- Help please. Dad Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Addisons disease
- Patient Has Numb Tongue
- Dry cough for my daughter