Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Gingivitis
What Patterns Are Related To Gingivitis?
Gingivitis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of gingivitis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of gingivitis:Liver and Gallbladder Damp HeatSpleen and Stomach Damp HeatStomach FireStomach Yin Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Tuina Massage Technique Found Helpful for Depression
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Qigong Shown Helpful For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Gingivitis
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Gingivitis
Huang Lian Shang Qing Wan (Coptis Clearance Pill)
- Dispels wind heat, clear toxic heat - generally used short-term for inflammatory conditions of the face, mouth, head - sore throat, conjunctivitis, acne, swollen gums.
- Can be a supportive formula for liver fire conditions resulting in headache, tinnitus, dizziness, vertigo.
- A range of yang ming heat issues - constipation, halitosis, gingivitis.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gingivitis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums