Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Gingivitis
What Patterns Are Related To Gingivitis?
Gingivitis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of gingivitis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of gingivitis:Liver and Gallbladder Damp HeatSpleen and Stomach Damp HeatStomach FireStomach Yin Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Study Finds Auricular Acupressure Superior to Massage Therapy for Geriatric Dementia Patients
- Tai Chi Found To Slow Early Parkinson's Progression Delaying Need For Levodopa
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Gingivitis
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Gingivitis
Huang Lian Shang Qing Wan (Coptis Clearance Pill)
- Dispels wind heat, clear toxic heat - generally used short-term for inflammatory conditions of the face, mouth, head - sore throat, conjunctivitis, acne, swollen gums.
- Can be a supportive formula for liver fire conditions resulting in headache, tinnitus, dizziness, vertigo.
- A range of yang ming heat issues - constipation, halitosis, gingivitis.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gingivitis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums