Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Gingivitis
What Patterns Are Related To Gingivitis?
Gingivitis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of gingivitis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of gingivitis:Liver and Gallbladder Damp HeatSpleen and Stomach Damp HeatStomach FireStomach Yin Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Get That Baby Out! - with acupressure... at home... (Study)
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Tai Chi Found To Slow Early Parkinson's Progression Delaying Need For Levodopa
- Tai Chi Shown To Be Helpful In Alleviating Type 2 Diabetes with Neuropathy
- Tai Chi Found To Reduce Fatigue in Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Gingivitis
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Gingivitis
Huang Lian Shang Qing Wan (Coptis Clearance Pill)
- Dispels wind heat, clear toxic heat - generally used short-term for inflammatory conditions of the face, mouth, head - sore throat, conjunctivitis, acne, swollen gums.
- Can be a supportive formula for liver fire conditions resulting in headache, tinnitus, dizziness, vertigo.
- A range of yang ming heat issues - constipation, halitosis, gingivitis.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gingivitis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums