Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Gingivitis
What Patterns Are Related To Gingivitis?
Gingivitis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of gingivitis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of gingivitis:Liver and Gallbladder Damp HeatSpleen and Stomach Damp HeatStomach FireStomach Yin Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Moxibustion Effectively Treats Perimenopause Symptoms - Lower Cancer Risk compared with HRT (Study)
- Mindfulness Training Aids Teacher Stress
- Qigong Helpful for Chronic Neck Pain Sufferers
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Tuina (Chinese Medical Massage) May Improve Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Meditation Found To Alleviate Migraine Pain Within One 20 Minute Session
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Gingivitis
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Gingivitis
Huang Lian Shang Qing Wan (Coptis Clearance Pill)
- Dispels wind heat, clear toxic heat - generally used short-term for inflammatory conditions of the face, mouth, head - sore throat, conjunctivitis, acne, swollen gums.
- Can be a supportive formula for liver fire conditions resulting in headache, tinnitus, dizziness, vertigo.
- A range of yang ming heat issues - constipation, halitosis, gingivitis.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gingivitis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Internal Wind & Living Conditions