Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Glomerulonephritis
What Patterns Are Related To Glomerulonephritis?
Glomerulonephritis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of glomerulonephritis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of glomerulonephritis:Kidney Qi DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Yin DeficiencySpleen Qi DeficiencySpleen and Stomach Damp HeatStomach Dampness
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Tai Chi Shown To Be Helpful In Alleviating Type 2 Diabetes with Neuropathy
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- What Is Your Definition of Health?
- Tuina (Chinese Medical Massage) May Improve Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Meditation and Pranayama Aids Cardiovascular Function Within a Short Period of Time
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about glomerulonephritis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums