Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Glomerulonephritis
What Patterns Are Related To Glomerulonephritis?
Glomerulonephritis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of glomerulonephritis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of glomerulonephritis:Kidney Qi DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Yin DeficiencySpleen Qi DeficiencySpleen and Stomach Damp HeatStomach Dampness
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Increase Your Green Tea Consumption - May Keep Liver Cancer At Bay
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Tai Chi Found Helpful for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Acupressure at LI 4 Helps to Reduce Labor Pain
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about glomerulonephritis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan