Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Glomerulonephritis
What Patterns Are Related To Glomerulonephritis?
Glomerulonephritis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of glomerulonephritis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of glomerulonephritis:Kidney Qi DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Yin DeficiencySpleen Qi DeficiencySpleen and Stomach Damp HeatStomach Dampness
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- The Science Behind Lymphatic Massage
- Tailored Tai Chi Training Outperformed Traditional Training in Balance and Muscle Strength Measures
- Acupressure Found Helpful for Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Tong Ren Therapy - Preliminary Research Study
- Auricular Acupressure Found Helpful for Glaucoma
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Moxibustion Effectively Treats Perimenopause Symptoms - Lower Cancer Risk compared with HRT (Study)
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Tai Chi Found To Reduce Fatigue in Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about glomerulonephritis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14