Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Glomerulonephritis
What Patterns Are Related To Glomerulonephritis?
Glomerulonephritis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of glomerulonephritis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of glomerulonephritis:Kidney Qi DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Yin DeficiencySpleen Qi DeficiencySpleen and Stomach Damp HeatStomach Dampness
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- The Science Behind Lymphatic Massage
- Study Finds Tai Chi Reduces Depression and Anxiety Symptoms
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Tai Chi Offers Multiple Health Benefits in Post-Menopausal Women
- Mindfulness Training Aids Teacher Stress
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about glomerulonephritis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
- Introduction to the Tong Ren Therapy - Energy Healing Method - discussion (2020-03-16 08:41:04am)
- Emphysema healed