Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Glomerulonephritis
What Patterns Are Related To Glomerulonephritis?
Glomerulonephritis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of glomerulonephritis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of glomerulonephritis:Kidney Qi DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Yin DeficiencySpleen Qi DeficiencySpleen and Stomach Damp HeatStomach Dampness
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Tai Chi Helpful For Rebuilding After A Heart Attack
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Tuina (Chinese Medical Massage) May Improve Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about glomerulonephritis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums