Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Gonorrhea
What Patterns Are Related To Gonorrhea?
Gonorrhea - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of gonorrhea generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of gonorrhea:Bladder Damp HeatKidney Yang DeficiencyLiver and Gallbladder Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Having Massage Therapy Patients More Clearly Describe Touch Sensation Improves Pain Reduction
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Gonorrhea
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Gonorrhea
Si Miao Wan (Four Marvels Powder)
- Damp-Heat Bi-Syndromes in Chinese Medicine terms - arthritis with hot swollen joints. With the right underlying diagnosis both osteo-arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis would respond.
- Weakness and/or atrophy in the lower body with swelling.
- Leukorrhea and other heat related discharge.
- Avoid in pregnancy.
- Avoid in deficiency cases.
- Generally not suitable for arthritis with cold/deficient signs.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gonorrhea? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums