Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Gonorrhea
What Patterns Are Related To Gonorrhea?
Gonorrhea - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of gonorrhea generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of gonorrhea:Bladder Damp HeatKidney Yang DeficiencyLiver and Gallbladder Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Anxiety With Your Visit to the Dentist? Auricular Acupuncture Shown To Help...
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Tai Chi Found To Reduce Fatigue in Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Moxibustion Effectively Treats Perimenopause Symptoms - Lower Cancer Risk compared with HRT (Study)
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Gonorrhea
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Gonorrhea
Si Miao Wan (Four Marvels Powder)
- Damp-Heat Bi-Syndromes in Chinese Medicine terms - arthritis with hot swollen joints. With the right underlying diagnosis both osteo-arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis would respond.
- Weakness and/or atrophy in the lower body with swelling.
- Leukorrhea and other heat related discharge.
- Avoid in pregnancy.
- Avoid in deficiency cases.
- Generally not suitable for arthritis with cold/deficient signs.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gonorrhea? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums