Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Gonorrhea
What Patterns Are Related To Gonorrhea?
Gonorrhea - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of gonorrhea generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of gonorrhea:Bladder Damp HeatKidney Yang DeficiencyLiver and Gallbladder Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Tai Chi Offers Multiple Health Benefits in Post-Menopausal Women
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Acupressure on SP 6 effective for Menstrual Cramps
- One More Reason To Eat Your Veggies: Significant Leukemia Risk Reduction
- Acupressure at SP 6 or GB 21 Decreases Anxiety and Increases Maternal Attachment
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Tai Chi Improves Cardiovascular Function in CHF patients when added to Endurance Training
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Gonorrhea
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Gonorrhea
Si Miao Wan (Four Marvels Powder)
- Damp-Heat Bi-Syndromes in Chinese Medicine terms - arthritis with hot swollen joints. With the right underlying diagnosis both osteo-arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis would respond.
- Weakness and/or atrophy in the lower body with swelling.
- Leukorrhea and other heat related discharge.
- Avoid in pregnancy.
- Avoid in deficiency cases.
- Generally not suitable for arthritis with cold/deficient signs.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about gonorrhea? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums