Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hemiplegia
What Patterns Are Related To Hemiplegia?
Hemiplegia - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of hemiplegia generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of hemiplegia:Blood StagnationLiver Wind
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Meditation Aids Focus and Brain Function
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Acupressure on SP 6 found helpful for reducing labor pain
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Hemiplegia
Bu Yang Huan Wu Tang Wan (Great Yang Restoration Pills)
- Fatigue, weakness, with pale complexion due to chronic qi and blood deficiency.
- Hemiplegia, slurred speech or involuntary muscle control due to blockage of the channels and collaterals.
Do not use for patients with liver wind or severe yin deficiency.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hemiplegia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums