Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hemiplegia
What Patterns Are Related To Hemiplegia?
Hemiplegia - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of hemiplegia generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of hemiplegia:Blood StagnationLiver Wind
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Mindfulness Training Aids Teacher Stress
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Acupressure at SP 6 or GB 21 Decreases Anxiety and Increases Maternal Attachment
- Tong Ren Therapy - Preliminary Research Study
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Hemiplegia
Bu Yang Huan Wu Tang Wan (Great Yang Restoration Pills)
- Fatigue, weakness, with pale complexion due to chronic qi and blood deficiency.
- Hemiplegia, slurred speech or involuntary muscle control due to blockage of the channels and collaterals.
Do not use for patients with liver wind or severe yin deficiency.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hemiplegia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums