Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hemiplegia
What Patterns Are Related To Hemiplegia?
Hemiplegia - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of hemiplegia generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of hemiplegia:Blood StagnationLiver Wind
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Acupressure Found Helpful for Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Need Focus and Impulse Control? - Practice Tai Chi
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Hemiplegia
Bu Yang Huan Wu Tang Wan (Great Yang Restoration Pills)
- Fatigue, weakness, with pale complexion due to chronic qi and blood deficiency.
- Hemiplegia, slurred speech or involuntary muscle control due to blockage of the channels and collaterals.
Do not use for patients with liver wind or severe yin deficiency.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hemiplegia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums