Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hemiplegia
What Patterns Are Related To Hemiplegia?
Hemiplegia - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of hemiplegia generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of hemiplegia:Blood StagnationLiver Wind
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Acupuncture for Bell's Palsy - Initial Results Vary with Age, BMI and Pain Levels
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- Vitamins and Supplements Show More Risks Than Benefit in Older Women
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Hemiplegia
Bu Yang Huan Wu Tang Wan (Great Yang Restoration Pills)
- Fatigue, weakness, with pale complexion due to chronic qi and blood deficiency.
- Hemiplegia, slurred speech or involuntary muscle control due to blockage of the channels and collaterals.
Do not use for patients with liver wind or severe yin deficiency.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hemiplegia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums