Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hemiplegia
What Patterns Are Related To Hemiplegia?
Hemiplegia - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of hemiplegia generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of hemiplegia:Blood StagnationLiver Wind
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Meditation Found Beneficial For Glaucoma - The Liver and the Eyes in Chinese Medicine
- Tai Chi Shows Health Benefits for Cancer Patients (Post-Treatment)
- Pulse Diagnosis in Chinese Medicine - Starting A Modern Scientific Method
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Acupressure on SP 6 found helpful for reducing labor pain
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Hemiplegia
Bu Yang Huan Wu Tang Wan (Great Yang Restoration Pills)
- Fatigue, weakness, with pale complexion due to chronic qi and blood deficiency.
- Hemiplegia, slurred speech or involuntary muscle control due to blockage of the channels and collaterals.
Do not use for patients with liver wind or severe yin deficiency.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hemiplegia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
- Treatment of Myeloma
- What is Moxibustion...
- Leg health, veins
- Questions about cysts, tea pills, and liver enzymes
- Reoccurring Hypoglycemia