Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hemiplegia
What Patterns Are Related To Hemiplegia?
Hemiplegia - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of hemiplegia generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of hemiplegia:Blood StagnationLiver Wind
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Abdominal Breathing Technique Helpful for Weight Loss (Obesity)
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Hemiplegia
Bu Yang Huan Wu Tang Wan (Great Yang Restoration Pills)
- Fatigue, weakness, with pale complexion due to chronic qi and blood deficiency.
- Hemiplegia, slurred speech or involuntary muscle control due to blockage of the channels and collaterals.
Do not use for patients with liver wind or severe yin deficiency.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hemiplegia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums