Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hemiplegia
What Patterns Are Related To Hemiplegia?
Hemiplegia - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of hemiplegia generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of hemiplegia:Blood StagnationLiver Wind
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Tai Chi Improves Cardiovascular Function in CHF patients when added to Endurance Training
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Hemiplegia
Bu Yang Huan Wu Tang Wan (Great Yang Restoration Pills)
- Fatigue, weakness, with pale complexion due to chronic qi and blood deficiency.
- Hemiplegia, slurred speech or involuntary muscle control due to blockage of the channels and collaterals.
Do not use for patients with liver wind or severe yin deficiency.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hemiplegia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums