Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hernia
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Tai Chi for Diabetes
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Tai Chi Shows Health Benefits for Cancer Patients (Post-Treatment)
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
8 Points Are Empirically Important For Hernia
4 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Hernia
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Hernia
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Hernia
Ping Gan Liu Qi Yin Wan (Dang Gui And Pinellia Combination)
- Liver qi stagnation with blood deficiency heat - signs of heat, red eyes, possibly anxiety and/or irritability, etc. along with digestive issues such as gastritis, cirrhosis, cholecystitis, hernia.
- Lymphedema from stagnation and deficiency.
- Fibrocystic breasts.
- Use with caution with pregnancy.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hernia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc