Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hernia
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Tuina (Chinese Medical Massage) May Improve Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Acupressure at LI 11 May Reduce Itching and Skin Changes With Atopic Dermatitis
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
8 Points Are Empirically Important For Hernia
4 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Hernia
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hernia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
- She Xiang used?
- Auto immune disease
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc