Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hernia
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Qigong Helpful for Chronic Neck Pain Sufferers
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Tong Ren Therapy - Preliminary Research Study
- Need Focus and Impulse Control? - Practice Tai Chi
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Study Finds Acupressure at LV 3 Useful for Primary Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Cramps)
8 Points Are Empirically Important For Hernia
4 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Hernia
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Hernia
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Hernia
Ping Gan Liu Qi Yin Wan (Dang Gui And Pinellia Combination)
- Liver qi stagnation with blood deficiency heat - signs of heat, red eyes, possibly anxiety and/or irritability, etc. along with digestive issues such as gastritis, cirrhosis, cholecystitis, hernia.
- Lymphedema from stagnation and deficiency.
- Fibrocystic breasts.
- Use with caution with pregnancy.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hernia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Trapped wind and bloating
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
- Introduction to the Tong Ren Therapy - Energy Healing Method - discussion (2020-03-16 08:41:04am)
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc