Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hernia
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Tai Chi for Balance in Elderly Practitioners
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Tai Chi Shows Health Benefits for Cancer Patients (Post-Treatment)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Senobi Breathing Stretch May Reduce Need for Emergency Asthma Treatment
- Tai Chi Found Helpful for Insomnia / Sleep Issues in Older Adults
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Need Focus and Impulse Control? - Practice Tai Chi
- Increase Your Green Tea Consumption - May Keep Liver Cancer At Bay
8 Points Are Empirically Important For Hernia
4 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Hernia
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Hernia
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Hernia
Ping Gan Liu Qi Yin Wan (Dang Gui And Pinellia Combination)
- Liver qi stagnation with blood deficiency heat - signs of heat, red eyes, possibly anxiety and/or irritability, etc. along with digestive issues such as gastritis, cirrhosis, cholecystitis, hernia.
- Lymphedema from stagnation and deficiency.
- Fibrocystic breasts.
- Use with caution with pregnancy.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hernia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Acupressure for eye strain question
- Tongue Diagonosis
- energy for the Source points
- Upper abdominal pain
- How to understand yin and yang
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia