Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hernia
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Qigong Shown Helpful For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Acupressure at SP 6 (San Yin Jiao) Found Helpful for Dysmenorrhea (Painful Menstruation/Cramping)
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
8 Points Are Empirically Important For Hernia
4 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Hernia
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hernia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc