Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hernia
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Experience Counts in Massage Therapy
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Looking at the unwell can make you well...
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Auricular Acupressure Found Helpful for Glaucoma
- Qigong found helpful for Diabetes Patients
8 Points Are Empirically Important For Hernia
4 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Hernia
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Hernia
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Hernia
Ping Gan Liu Qi Yin Wan (Dang Gui And Pinellia Combination)
- Liver qi stagnation with blood deficiency heat - signs of heat, red eyes, possibly anxiety and/or irritability, etc. along with digestive issues such as gastritis, cirrhosis, cholecystitis, hernia.
- Lymphedema from stagnation and deficiency.
- Fibrocystic breasts.
- Use with caution with pregnancy.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hernia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc