Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hernia
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Tai Chi Helpful For Rebuilding After A Heart Attack
- Tai Chi Shown To Be Helpful In Alleviating Type 2 Diabetes with Neuropathy
- Increase Your Green Tea Consumption - May Keep Liver Cancer At Bay
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
8 Points Are Empirically Important For Hernia
4 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Hernia
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hernia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tinnitus returning after being nearly resolved with acupuncture
- Glaucoma treatment
- Acu point for stomach worms
- Dry eyes advice
- Is the Talc contained in TCM safe?
- Looking for a formula to help with anxiety + insomnia
- Tonifying energies/acupoints in the meridians
- help for lupus sle
- Help please. Dad Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Addisons disease
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc