Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Herpes
What Patterns Are Related To Herpes?
Herpes - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of herpes generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of herpes:Liver Attacking the SpleenLiver Qi StagnationLiver WindLiver and Gallbladder Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Mindfulness Training Aids Teacher Stress
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Acupressure at LI 4 Helps to Reduce Labor Pain
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Herpes
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Herpes
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Herpes
Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin Wan (Immortals Formula For Sustaining Life)
- Generally for short-term use with early stage heat toxins - sores, carbuncles, boils, styes, acne. Swollen and painful skin lesions with other heat signs (chills/fever).
- Breast abscesses, mastitis.
- Uses for rheumatoid arthritis and/or psoriasis with the right underlying diagnosis.
- Internal abscesses from blood stasis.
- Generally not for long-term use.
- Use with caution with spleen qi deficiency.
- Avoid with yin fire.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about herpes? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums