Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Herpes
What Patterns Are Related To Herpes?
Herpes - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of herpes generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of herpes:Liver Attacking the SpleenLiver Qi StagnationLiver WindLiver and Gallbladder Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT) Found Useful for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Vitamin E and Selenium Do Not Slow Lung Function Decline - Study Shows
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Tai Chi Found To Reduce Fatigue in Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- One More Reason To Eat Your Veggies: Significant Leukemia Risk Reduction
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Vitamins and Supplements Show More Risks Than Benefit in Older Women
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Herpes
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Herpes
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Herpes
Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin Wan (Immortals Formula For Sustaining Life)
- Generally for short-term use with early stage heat toxins - sores, carbuncles, boils, styes, acne. Swollen and painful skin lesions with other heat signs (chills/fever).
- Breast abscesses, mastitis.
- Uses for rheumatoid arthritis and/or psoriasis with the right underlying diagnosis.
- Internal abscesses from blood stasis.
- Generally not for long-term use.
- Use with caution with spleen qi deficiency.
- Avoid with yin fire.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about herpes? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums