Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Herpes
What Patterns Are Related To Herpes?
Herpes - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of herpes generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of herpes:Liver Attacking the SpleenLiver Qi StagnationLiver WindLiver and Gallbladder Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Acupressure at SP 6 or GB 21 Decreases Anxiety and Increases Maternal Attachment
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Herpes
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Herpes
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Herpes
Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin Wan (Immortals Formula For Sustaining Life)
- Generally for short-term use with early stage heat toxins - sores, carbuncles, boils, styes, acne. Swollen and painful skin lesions with other heat signs (chills/fever).
- Breast abscesses, mastitis.
- Uses for rheumatoid arthritis and/or psoriasis with the right underlying diagnosis.
- Internal abscesses from blood stasis.
- Generally not for long-term use.
- Use with caution with spleen qi deficiency.
- Avoid with yin fire.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about herpes? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums