Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Herpes
What Patterns Are Related To Herpes?
Herpes - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of herpes generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of herpes:Liver Attacking the SpleenLiver Qi StagnationLiver WindLiver and Gallbladder Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Common Household Chemicals May Cause Fertility Issues
- Study Finds Infant Massage Can Lower Bilirubin Levels In Preterm Newborns
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- What Is Your Definition of Health?
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- How You Can Prevent Cancer With Diet and Lifestyle Change
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Herpes
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Herpes
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Herpes
Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin Wan (Immortals Formula For Sustaining Life)
- Generally for short-term use with early stage heat toxins - sores, carbuncles, boils, styes, acne. Swollen and painful skin lesions with other heat signs (chills/fever).
- Breast abscesses, mastitis.
- Uses for rheumatoid arthritis and/or psoriasis with the right underlying diagnosis.
- Internal abscesses from blood stasis.
- Generally not for long-term use.
- Use with caution with spleen qi deficiency.
- Avoid with yin fire.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about herpes? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums