Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hiatal Hernia (Hiatus Hernia)
What Is Hiatal Hernia (Hiatus Hernia)?
Hiatal Hernia (Hiatus Hernia) - Basics
A hiatal hernia occurs when the stomach and LES (a valve-like muscle that separates the esophagus and the stomach) move above the diaphragm. Although a hiatal hernia often has no symptoms, the condition makes an individual more susceptible to acid reflux. A hiatal hernia can develop in otherwise healthy people of any age or can be congenital.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for hiatal hernia.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Tuina Massage Technique Found Helpful for Depression
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Vitamins and Supplements Show More Risks Than Benefit in Older Women
- Increase Your Green Tea Consumption - May Keep Liver Cancer At Bay
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Anxiety With Your Visit to the Dentist? Auricular Acupuncture Shown To Help...
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Hiatal Hernia (Hiatus Hernia)?
Hiatal Hernia (Hiatus Hernia) - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for hiatal hernia (hiatus hernia) that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with hiatal hernia (hiatus hernia):
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hiatal hernia (hiatus hernia)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Internal Wind & Living Conditions