Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hypercortisolism
What Patterns Are Related To Hypercortisolism?
Hypercortisolism - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of hypercortisolism generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of hypercortisolism:Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Yin DeficiencyLiver and Gallbladder Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Study Finds Tai Chi Helpful for Parkinson's Disease
- Acupressure at SP 6 (San Yin Jiao) Found Helpful for Dysmenorrhea (Painful Menstruation/Cramping)
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Tai Chi as Therapy for Fibromyalgia, Rheumatic Disease
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hypercortisolism? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums