Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hypercortisolism
What Patterns Are Related To Hypercortisolism?
Hypercortisolism - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of hypercortisolism generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of hypercortisolism:Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Yin DeficiencyLiver and Gallbladder Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupressure on SP 6 found helpful for reducing labor pain
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Tai Chi Found Helpful for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Abdominal Breathing Technique Helpful for Weight Loss (Obesity)
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hypercortisolism? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Varicocele grade 3
- Trapped wind and bloating
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang