Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hypercortisolism
What Patterns Are Related To Hypercortisolism?
Hypercortisolism - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of hypercortisolism generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of hypercortisolism:Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Yin DeficiencyLiver and Gallbladder Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Simple Dietary Switch for Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Proves Helpful (Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- One More Reason To Eat Your Veggies: Significant Leukemia Risk Reduction
- Qigong found helpful for Diabetes Patients
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hypercortisolism? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Swelling face, low blood pressure and hemoroid
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue