Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hypercortisolism
What Patterns Are Related To Hypercortisolism?
Hypercortisolism - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of hypercortisolism generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of hypercortisolism:Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Yin DeficiencyLiver and Gallbladder Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Integrated Amrita Meditation Technique Lowers Stress Hormones Cortisol and Adrenaline
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Magnesium Deficiency: A Growing Problem
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hypercortisolism? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Can you please let me know how to treat the Gynacomastia issues
- Please suggest Accupuncture points for ring worm
- Venous prolapse will call heavy legs in tcm terms
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Urethrocele in Water CF
- Bells palsy herbs
- Numbness throughout entire body
- Removing Blockages
- acupuncture points for hair loss
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons