Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hypercortisolism
What Patterns Are Related To Hypercortisolism?
Hypercortisolism - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of hypercortisolism generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of hypercortisolism:Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Yin DeficiencyLiver and Gallbladder Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Tai Chi Found Helpful for Insomnia / Sleep Issues in Older Adults
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Tai Chi for Balance in Elderly Practitioners
- Magnesium Deficiency: A Growing Problem
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hypercortisolism? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums