Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hypercortisolism
What Patterns Are Related To Hypercortisolism?
Hypercortisolism - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of hypercortisolism generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of hypercortisolism:Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Yin DeficiencyLiver and Gallbladder Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hypercortisolism? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Internal Wind & Living Conditions