Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hypercortisolism
What Patterns Are Related To Hypercortisolism?
Hypercortisolism - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of hypercortisolism generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of hypercortisolism:Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Yin DeficiencyLiver and Gallbladder Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Tai Chi Found Helpful for Insomnia / Sleep Issues in Older Adults
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Tuina (Chinese Medical Massage) May Improve Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Acupressure for Angina Safer and Similar Effect to Nitroglycerin Tablets
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hypercortisolism? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
- Treatment of Myeloma
- What is Moxibustion...
- Leg health, veins
- Questions about cysts, tea pills, and liver enzymes
- Reoccurring Hypoglycemia