Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hypercortisolism
What Patterns Are Related To Hypercortisolism?
Hypercortisolism - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of hypercortisolism generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of hypercortisolism:Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Yin DeficiencyLiver and Gallbladder Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- The Science Behind Lymphatic Massage
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Tai Chi Found Helpful for Insomnia / Sleep Issues in Older Adults
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hypercortisolism? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums