Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hypercortisolism
What Patterns Are Related To Hypercortisolism?
Hypercortisolism - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of hypercortisolism generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of hypercortisolism:Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Yin DeficiencyLiver and Gallbladder Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Study Finds Infant Massage Can Lower Bilirubin Levels In Preterm Newborns
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hypercortisolism? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums