Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hypercortisolism
What Patterns Are Related To Hypercortisolism?
Hypercortisolism - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of hypercortisolism generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of hypercortisolism:Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Yin DeficiencyLiver and Gallbladder Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Meditation Found Beneficial For Glaucoma - The Liver and the Eyes in Chinese Medicine
- Acupressure at SP 6 (San Yin Jiao) Found Helpful for Dysmenorrhea (Painful Menstruation/Cramping)
- Study Finds Auricular Acupressure Superior to Massage Therapy for Geriatric Dementia Patients
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Tai Chi Offers Multiple Health Benefits in Post-Menopausal Women
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hypercortisolism? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums