Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hypercortisolism
What Patterns Are Related To Hypercortisolism?
Hypercortisolism - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of hypercortisolism generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of hypercortisolism:Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Yin DeficiencyLiver and Gallbladder Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupressure at LI 4 Helps to Reduce Labor Pain
- The Science Behind Lymphatic Massage
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Qigong Found Effective for Tinnitus
- Vitamin E and Selenium Do Not Slow Lung Function Decline - Study Shows
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hypercortisolism? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Acupressure for eye strain question
- Tongue Diagonosis
- energy for the Source points
- Upper abdominal pain
- How to understand yin and yang
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia