Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hypercortisolism
What Patterns Are Related To Hypercortisolism?
Hypercortisolism - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of hypercortisolism generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of hypercortisolism:Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Yin DeficiencyLiver and Gallbladder Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Tai Chi Reduces Systemic Inflammation in Practitioners
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Tai Chi for Diabetes
- Tai Chi Found Helpful for Insomnia / Sleep Issues in Older Adults
- Massage Therapy Can Lower Blood Pressure
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hypercortisolism? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums