Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hyperlipidemia
What Patterns Are Related To Hyperlipidemia?
Hyperlipidemia - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of hyperlipidemia generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of hyperlipidemia:Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Qi StagnationLiver Yin DeficiencyPhlegm StagnationSpleen Yang DeficiencyStomach Blood StagnationStomach FireStomach Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Hyperlipidemia Is Discussed
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Study Finds Tai Chi Reduces Depression and Anxiety Symptoms
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Vitamins and Supplements Show More Risks Than Benefit in Older Women
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Hyperlipidemia?
Hyperlipidemia - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for hyperlipidemia that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with hyperlipidemia:
2 Points Are Empirically Important For Hyperlipidemia
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Hyperlipidemia
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Hyperlipidemia
Jiang Dan Gu Chun Wan (Contribute To Youthfulness Pills)
- For high cholesterol, generally focuses on strengthening metabolism, transforming dampness, tonifying spleen qi, and mildly moving blood stasis in Chinese Medicine terms.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hyperlipidemia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Intense itching in the same spot
- issue of urine drops
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines