Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hyperlipidemia
What Patterns Are Related To Hyperlipidemia?
Hyperlipidemia - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of hyperlipidemia generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of hyperlipidemia:Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Qi StagnationLiver Yin DeficiencyPhlegm StagnationSpleen Yang DeficiencyStomach Blood StagnationStomach FireStomach Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Hyperlipidemia Is Discussed
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Lack Of Sunlight May Promote Development Of Metabolic Syndrome
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Meditation Found To Alleviate Migraine Pain Within One 20 Minute Session
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Study Finds Infant Massage Can Lower Bilirubin Levels In Preterm Newborns
- Acupressure at LI 11 May Reduce Itching and Skin Changes With Atopic Dermatitis
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Hyperlipidemia?
Hyperlipidemia - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for hyperlipidemia that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with hyperlipidemia:
2 Points Are Empirically Important For Hyperlipidemia
1 TCM Herb Are Potentially Used With Hyperlipidemia
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Hyperlipidemia
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Hyperlipidemia
Jiang Dan Gu Chun Wan (Contribute To Youthfulness Pills)
- For high cholesterol, generally focuses on strengthening metabolism, transforming dampness, tonifying spleen qi, and mildly moving blood stasis in Chinese Medicine terms.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hyperlipidemia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums