Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hyperlipidemia
What Patterns Are Related To Hyperlipidemia?
Hyperlipidemia - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of hyperlipidemia generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of hyperlipidemia:Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Qi StagnationLiver Yin DeficiencyPhlegm StagnationSpleen Yang DeficiencyStomach Blood StagnationStomach FireStomach Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Hyperlipidemia Is Discussed
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Lack Of Sunlight May Promote Development Of Metabolic Syndrome
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Pulse Diagnosis in Chinese Medicine - Starting A Modern Scientific Method
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Tai Chi for Balance in Elderly Practitioners
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Hyperlipidemia?
Hyperlipidemia - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for hyperlipidemia that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with hyperlipidemia:
2 Points Are Empirically Important For Hyperlipidemia
1 TCM Herb Are Potentially Used With Hyperlipidemia
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Hyperlipidemia
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Hyperlipidemia
Jiang Dan Gu Chun Wan (Contribute To Youthfulness Pills)
- For high cholesterol, generally focuses on strengthening metabolism, transforming dampness, tonifying spleen qi, and mildly moving blood stasis in Chinese Medicine terms.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hyperlipidemia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points