Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hypersomnia
What Patterns Are Related To Hypersomnia?
Hypersomnia - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of hypersomnia generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of hypersomnia:Blood StagnationPhlegm StagnationSpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Increase Your Green Tea Consumption - May Keep Liver Cancer At Bay
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hypersomnia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums