Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hypersomnia
What Patterns Are Related To Hypersomnia?
Hypersomnia - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of hypersomnia generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of hypersomnia:Blood StagnationPhlegm StagnationSpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- Auricular Acupressure Found Helpful for Glaucoma
- Acupressure on SP 6 effective for Menstrual Cramps
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- The Science Behind Lymphatic Massage
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hypersomnia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums