Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hypersomnia
What Patterns Are Related To Hypersomnia?
Hypersomnia - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of hypersomnia generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of hypersomnia:Blood StagnationPhlegm StagnationSpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Experience Counts in Massage Therapy
- Tai Chi Found To Slow Early Parkinson's Progression Delaying Need For Levodopa
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Vitamins and Supplements Show More Risks Than Benefit in Older Women
- Tong Ren Therapy - Preliminary Research Study
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Tai Chi Shows Health Benefits for Cancer Patients (Post-Treatment)
- Lack Of Sunlight May Promote Development Of Metabolic Syndrome
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hypersomnia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums