Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hypersomnia
What Patterns Are Related To Hypersomnia?
Hypersomnia - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of hypersomnia generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of hypersomnia:Blood StagnationPhlegm StagnationSpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Qigong found helpful for Diabetes Patients
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Acupressure Found Helpful for Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Tai Chi Found Helpful for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hypersomnia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points