Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hypersomnia
What Patterns Are Related To Hypersomnia?
Hypersomnia - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of hypersomnia generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of hypersomnia:Blood StagnationPhlegm StagnationSpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Acupressure for Angina Safer and Similar Effect to Nitroglycerin Tablets
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Tai Chi Offers Multiple Health Benefits in Post-Menopausal Women
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Senobi Breathing Stretch May Reduce Need for Emergency Asthma Treatment
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hypersomnia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums