Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hypersomnia
What Patterns Are Related To Hypersomnia?
Hypersomnia - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of hypersomnia generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of hypersomnia:Blood StagnationPhlegm StagnationSpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Acupressure for Angina Safer and Similar Effect to Nitroglycerin Tablets
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Meditation Aids Focus and Brain Function
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Abdominal Breathing Technique Helpful for Weight Loss (Obesity)
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hypersomnia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
- Treatment of Myeloma
- What is Moxibustion...
- Leg health, veins
- Questions about cysts, tea pills, and liver enzymes
- Reoccurring Hypoglycemia