Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hypersomnia
What Patterns Are Related To Hypersomnia?
Hypersomnia - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of hypersomnia generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of hypersomnia:Blood StagnationPhlegm StagnationSpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hypersomnia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Swelling face, low blood pressure and hemoroid
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue