Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hypotension (Low Blood Pressure)
What Patterns Are Related To Hypotension (Low Blood Pressure)?
Hypotension (Low Blood Pressure) - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of hypotension (low blood pressure) generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of hypotension (low blood pressure):Heart Yang DeficiencyKidney Yang DeficiencyLung Qi DeficiencySpleen Blood DeficiencySpleen Qi DeficiencySpleen Qi SinkingSpleen Yang Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Lack Of Sunlight May Promote Development Of Metabolic Syndrome
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Having Massage Therapy Patients More Clearly Describe Touch Sensation Improves Pain Reduction
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Qigong Shown Helpful For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Hypotension (Low Blood Pressure)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hypotension (low blood pressure)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums