Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hypotension (Low Blood Pressure)
What Patterns Are Related To Hypotension (Low Blood Pressure)?
Hypotension (Low Blood Pressure) - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of hypotension (low blood pressure) generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of hypotension (low blood pressure):Heart Yang DeficiencyKidney Yang DeficiencyLung Qi DeficiencySpleen Blood DeficiencySpleen Qi DeficiencySpleen Qi SinkingSpleen Yang Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Qigong Helpful for Chronic Neck Pain Sufferers
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Tai Chi Found Helpful for Insomnia / Sleep Issues in Older Adults
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Massage Therapy Can Lower Blood Pressure
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Hypotension (Low Blood Pressure)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hypotension (low blood pressure)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums