Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hypotension (Low Blood Pressure)
What Patterns Are Related To Hypotension (Low Blood Pressure)?
Hypotension (Low Blood Pressure) - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of hypotension (low blood pressure) generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of hypotension (low blood pressure):Heart Yang DeficiencyKidney Yang DeficiencyLung Qi DeficiencySpleen Blood DeficiencySpleen Qi DeficiencySpleen Qi SinkingSpleen Yang Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Tai Chi Improves Psychological Health in College Students (Study)
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Increase Your Green Tea Consumption - May Keep Liver Cancer At Bay
- Acupressure at SP 6 or GB 21 Decreases Anxiety and Increases Maternal Attachment
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Hypotension (Low Blood Pressure)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hypotension (low blood pressure)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Internal Wind & Living Conditions