Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hypotension (Low Blood Pressure)
What Patterns Are Related To Hypotension (Low Blood Pressure)?
Hypotension (Low Blood Pressure) - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of hypotension (low blood pressure) generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of hypotension (low blood pressure):Heart Yang DeficiencyKidney Yang DeficiencyLung Qi DeficiencySpleen Blood DeficiencySpleen Qi DeficiencySpleen Qi SinkingSpleen Yang Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Tai Chi for Balance in Elderly Practitioners
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT) Found Useful for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Meditation Aids Focus and Brain Function
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Hypotension (Low Blood Pressure)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hypotension (low blood pressure)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14