Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hypotension (Low Blood Pressure)
What Patterns Are Related To Hypotension (Low Blood Pressure)?
Hypotension (Low Blood Pressure) - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of hypotension (low blood pressure) generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of hypotension (low blood pressure):Heart Yang DeficiencyKidney Yang DeficiencyLung Qi DeficiencySpleen Blood DeficiencySpleen Qi DeficiencySpleen Qi SinkingSpleen Yang Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Pulse Diagnosis in Chinese Medicine - Starting A Modern Scientific Method
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Acupressure at SP 6 or GB 21 Decreases Anxiety and Increases Maternal Attachment
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Tai Chi Reduces Systemic Inflammation in Practitioners
- Study Finds Infant Massage Can Lower Bilirubin Levels In Preterm Newborns
- Study Finds Tai Chi Helpful for Parkinson's Disease
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Hypotension (Low Blood Pressure)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hypotension (low blood pressure)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums