Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hypotension (Low Blood Pressure)
What Patterns Are Related To Hypotension (Low Blood Pressure)?
Hypotension (Low Blood Pressure) - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of hypotension (low blood pressure) generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of hypotension (low blood pressure):Heart Yang DeficiencyKidney Yang DeficiencyLung Qi DeficiencySpleen Blood DeficiencySpleen Qi DeficiencySpleen Qi SinkingSpleen Yang Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Senobi Breathing Stretch May Reduce Need for Emergency Asthma Treatment
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Tai Chi Found To Slow Early Parkinson's Progression Delaying Need For Levodopa
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Tuina Massage Technique Found Helpful for Depression
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Hypotension (Low Blood Pressure)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hypotension (low blood pressure)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums