Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Hypotension (Low Blood Pressure)
What Patterns Are Related To Hypotension (Low Blood Pressure)?
Hypotension (Low Blood Pressure) - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of hypotension (low blood pressure) generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of hypotension (low blood pressure):Heart Yang DeficiencyKidney Yang DeficiencyLung Qi DeficiencySpleen Blood DeficiencySpleen Qi DeficiencySpleen Qi SinkingSpleen Yang Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- Study Finds Acupressure at LV 3 Useful for Primary Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Cramps)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Study Finds Tai Chi Helpful for Parkinson's Disease
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Simple Acupressure Points Reduce Post Operative Pain and Nausea
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Hypotension (Low Blood Pressure)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about hypotension (low blood pressure)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan