Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Immunity
What Is Immunity?
Immunity - Basics
The immune system is a structure of organs, cells and tissue that defend the body by fighting off viruses and other foreign substances that cause infection. If the immune system fails to prevent an outside substance from entering the body, it launches an attack against it and builds an immunity to that antigen for potential future encounters. The strength of one's immunity and the body's ability to build and sustain immunity is influenced by many factors such as inherited genes and the characteristics of the particular antigen.
In some instances, the immune system incorrectly identifies certain cells or tissues in the body as an outside invader, and launches an attack against them. As a result, healthy cells are destroyed, impairing certain essential functions of the body. This series of events is caused by an autoimmune disease.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for immunity.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Immunity Is Discussed
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus
- Covid-19 Updates For Our Local Chattanooga Patients :: From the Yin Yang House
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- The Science Behind Lymphatic Massage
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
2 Points Are Empirically Important For Immunity
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Immunity
The Following (3)Formulas TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Immunity
Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan (Tonify the Middle and Augment the Qi Formula)
- Coldness of the limbs, borborygmus with loose stools or diarrhea due to spleen yang deficiency.
- Spontaneous or easy sweating, general fatigue, changes in appetite due to spleen qi deficiency.
- Pale complexion and preference for warm food or drinks due to spleen yang and qi deficiency.
- Shortness of breath and noticable lack of desire to speak may present if both spleen and stomach qi are weak.
- This formula is also commonly used for prolasped organs.
- Use with caution for yin deficient patients.
Fang Ji Huang Qi Wan (Stephania and Astragalus Teapills)
- Wind damp / wind edema (feng shui, literally "wind water") patterns, generally acute - heavy sensation of the body, superficial edema, difficulty with urination - idiopathic edema, ascites.
- Weak wei qi - frequent colds, flus.
- Wind damp bi syndromes (osteoarthritis or rheumatoid, swelling, edema), particularly of the knees.
- Idiopathic sweating issues (weak exterior and weak spleen).
- Bone fractures with the right underlying issues, generally associated with damp bi.
- Weight loss with deficiency signs (weak appetite, heavy sensation of body).
Si Jun Zi Tang Wan (Four Gentlemen Teapills)
- General qi tonification formula - weak extremities, lassitude, pale face, poor appetite, loose stools.
- Due to the strenghtening functions can bolster immunity.
- Spleen qi deficiency is the backdrop of many conditions such as chronic fatigue syndrome, gastritis, IBS, abdominal pain.
- Possibly menstrual issues such as PMS or menorrhagia.
- Chronic hepatitis.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about immunity? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Nasal polyps by using sanitizer
- lymphatic benign tumor
- Auto immune disease- Pemphigus vulgaris
- bechet's disease
- Fibrosis Pulmonary
- Vagul Nervous system.
- Question about Shipping to EU
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Availability
- Help for PoTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome)
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery