Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Incontinence
What Patterns Are Related To Incontinence?
Incontinence - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of incontinence generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of incontinence:Bladder Damp HeatBlood StagnationKidney Jing DeficiencyLung Qi DeficiencySpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Incontinence Is Discussed
- My Kidneys Are What?
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Acupressure at LI 4 Helps to Reduce Labor Pain
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- What Is Your Definition of Health?
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Incontinence
5 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Incontinence
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about incontinence? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums