Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Incontinence
What Patterns Are Related To Incontinence?
Incontinence - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of incontinence generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of incontinence:Bladder Damp HeatBlood StagnationKidney Jing DeficiencyLung Qi DeficiencySpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Incontinence Is Discussed
- My Kidneys Are What?
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Acupuncture for Bell's Palsy - Initial Results Vary with Age, BMI and Pain Levels
- Tai Chi Shown To Be Helpful In Alleviating Type 2 Diabetes with Neuropathy
- Simple Acupressure Points Reduce Post Operative Pain and Nausea
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Tai Chi Improves Psychological Health in College Students (Study)
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Incontinence
5 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Incontinence
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about incontinence? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums