Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Incontinence
What Patterns Are Related To Incontinence?
Incontinence - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of incontinence generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of incontinence:Bladder Damp HeatBlood StagnationKidney Jing DeficiencyLung Qi DeficiencySpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Incontinence Is Discussed
- My Kidneys Are What?
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupressure at LI 11 May Reduce Itching and Skin Changes With Atopic Dermatitis
- Qigong Shown Helpful For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Simple Acupressure Points Reduce Post Operative Pain and Nausea
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Incontinence
5 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Incontinence
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about incontinence? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums