Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Incontinence
What Patterns Are Related To Incontinence?
Incontinence - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of incontinence generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of incontinence:Bladder Damp HeatBlood StagnationKidney Jing DeficiencyLung Qi DeficiencySpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Incontinence Is Discussed
- My Kidneys Are What?
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Tai Chi Improves Lung Function in COPD Practitioners
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Qigong Found Effective for Tinnitus
- Looking at the unwell can make you well...
- Tailored Tai Chi Training Outperformed Traditional Training in Balance and Muscle Strength Measures
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Incontinence
5 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Incontinence
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about incontinence? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms
- Help for Nasal Polyps