Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Incontinence
What Patterns Are Related To Incontinence?
Incontinence - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of incontinence generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of incontinence:Bladder Damp HeatBlood StagnationKidney Jing DeficiencyLung Qi DeficiencySpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Incontinence Is Discussed
- My Kidneys Are What?
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Qigong Shown Helpful For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Incontinence
5 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Incontinence
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about incontinence? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums