Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Incontinence
What Patterns Are Related To Incontinence?
Incontinence - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of incontinence generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of incontinence:Bladder Damp HeatBlood StagnationKidney Jing DeficiencyLung Qi DeficiencySpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Incontinence Is Discussed
- My Kidneys Are What?
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Qigong Found Effective for Tinnitus
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Incontinence
5 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Incontinence
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about incontinence? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points