Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Incontinence
What Patterns Are Related To Incontinence?
Incontinence - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of incontinence generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of incontinence:Bladder Damp HeatBlood StagnationKidney Jing DeficiencyLung Qi DeficiencySpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Incontinence Is Discussed
- My Kidneys Are What?
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Integrated Amrita Meditation Technique Lowers Stress Hormones Cortisol and Adrenaline
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Tai Chi Improves Psychological Health in College Students (Study)
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Incontinence
5 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Incontinence
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about incontinence? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums