Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Inflammatory Bowel Disease Is Discussed
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Tai Chi Found Helpful for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Tai Chi Helpful For Rebuilding After A Heart Attack
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT) Found Useful for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Inflammatory Bowel Disease
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Da Huang Mu Dan Pi Wan (Rhubarb and Moutan Combination)
- Breaks up heat, moves blood stagnation and reduces swelling, release through the bowels - appendicitis, lower abdominal distension with pain, intestinal abscesses, hemorrhoids.
- Post surgical infections, particularly in the colon and/or lower warmer.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease.
- Groin pain relieved by flexing hip and without urinary difficulty (but with symptoms similar to a UTI).
- Avoid during pregnancy.
- As this formula will cause looser stools use with caution in deficient and/or elderly patients.
- Used for general appendicitis - avoid in infant appendicitis, or appendicitis with necrosis, peritonitis and/or parasites.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about inflammatory bowel disease? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc