Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Inflammatory Bowel Disease Is Discussed
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Lack Of Sunlight May Promote Development Of Metabolic Syndrome
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Inflammatory Bowel Disease
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Da Huang Mu Dan Pi Wan (Rhubarb and Moutan Combination)
- Breaks up heat, moves blood stagnation and reduces swelling, release through the bowels - appendicitis, lower abdominal distension with pain, intestinal abscesses, hemorrhoids.
- Post surgical infections, particularly in the colon and/or lower warmer.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease.
- Groin pain relieved by flexing hip and without urinary difficulty (but with symptoms similar to a UTI).
- Avoid during pregnancy.
- As this formula will cause looser stools use with caution in deficient and/or elderly patients.
- Used for general appendicitis - avoid in infant appendicitis, or appendicitis with necrosis, peritonitis and/or parasites.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about inflammatory bowel disease? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums