Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Interstitial Cystitis
What Is Interstitial Cystitis?
Interstitial Cystitis - Basics
Interstitial Cystitis is a chronic condition that causes inflammation of the tissues lining the bladder wall. Often associated with an autoimmune problem, IC is more likely to occur in women than men, with symptoms worsening during menstruation. Symptoms include pain and tenderness in the bladder/pelvic region, urgency to urinate, frequent urination, and pain during sexual intercourse.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Interstitial Cystitis.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Study Shows Improvements in Mood from Meditation
- Massage Therapy Benefits for Endurance Athletes
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about interstitial cystitis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Interaction with Simvastatin 40 mg - Te Xiao Bi Min Gan Wan
- Can you please let me know how to treat the Gynacomastia issues
- Please suggest Accupuncture points for ring worm
- Venous prolapse will call heavy legs in tcm terms
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Urethrocele in Water CF
- Bells palsy herbs
- Numbness throughout entire body
- Removing Blockages
- acupuncture points for hair loss