Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Interstitial Cystitis
What Is Interstitial Cystitis?
Interstitial Cystitis - Basics
Interstitial Cystitis is a chronic condition that causes inflammation of the tissues lining the bladder wall. Often associated with an autoimmune problem, IC is more likely to occur in women than men, with symptoms worsening during menstruation. Symptoms include pain and tenderness in the bladder/pelvic region, urgency to urinate, frequent urination, and pain during sexual intercourse.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Interstitial Cystitis.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Massage Therapy Can Lower Blood Pressure
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Study Shows Improvements in Mood from Meditation
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about interstitial cystitis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums