Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Interstitial Cystitis
What Is Interstitial Cystitis?
Interstitial Cystitis - Basics
Interstitial Cystitis is a chronic condition that causes inflammation of the tissues lining the bladder wall. Often associated with an autoimmune problem, IC is more likely to occur in women than men, with symptoms worsening during menstruation. Symptoms include pain and tenderness in the bladder/pelvic region, urgency to urinate, frequent urination, and pain during sexual intercourse.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Interstitial Cystitis.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Get That Baby Out! - with acupressure... at home... (Study)
- Tai Chi Shown To Be Helpful In Alleviating Type 2 Diabetes with Neuropathy
- Acupressure on SP 6 effective for Menstrual Cramps
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about interstitial cystitis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Corona Virus and western medicine
- Varicocele grade 3
- Trapped wind and bloating
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge