Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Interstitial Cystitis
What Is Interstitial Cystitis?
Interstitial Cystitis - Basics
Interstitial Cystitis is a chronic condition that causes inflammation of the tissues lining the bladder wall. Often associated with an autoimmune problem, IC is more likely to occur in women than men, with symptoms worsening during menstruation. Symptoms include pain and tenderness in the bladder/pelvic region, urgency to urinate, frequent urination, and pain during sexual intercourse.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Interstitial Cystitis.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Study Finds Auricular Acupressure Superior to Massage Therapy for Geriatric Dementia Patients
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Tai Chi for Diabetes
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Acupressure at LI 11 May Reduce Itching and Skin Changes With Atopic Dermatitis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about interstitial cystitis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms
- Help for Nasal Polyps