Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Interstitial Cystitis
What Is Interstitial Cystitis?
Interstitial Cystitis - Basics
Interstitial Cystitis is a chronic condition that causes inflammation of the tissues lining the bladder wall. Often associated with an autoimmune problem, IC is more likely to occur in women than men, with symptoms worsening during menstruation. Symptoms include pain and tenderness in the bladder/pelvic region, urgency to urinate, frequent urination, and pain during sexual intercourse.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Interstitial Cystitis.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Simple Acupressure Points Reduce Post Operative Pain and Nausea
- Tai Chi Found Helpful for Insomnia / Sleep Issues in Older Adults
- Abdominal Breathing Technique Helpful for Weight Loss (Obesity)
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT) Found Useful for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about interstitial cystitis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Swelling face, low blood pressure and hemoroid
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue