Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Kidney Cancer
What Is Kidney Cancer?
Kidney Cancer - Basics
Kidney cancer includes renal cell carcinoma (cancer that forms in the lining of very small tubes in the kidney that filter the blood and remove waste products) and renal pelvis carcinoma (cancer that forms in the center of the kidney where urine collects). It also includes Wilms tumor, which is a type of kidney cancer that usually develops in children under the age of 5.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Auricular Acupressure Found Helpful for Glaucoma
- Meditation and Pranayama Aids Cardiovascular Function Within a Short Period of Time
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about kidney cancer? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- bechet's disease
- Fibrosis Pulmonary
- Vagul Nervous system.
- Question about Shipping to EU
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Availability
- Help for PoTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome)
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health