Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Kidney Cancer
What Is Kidney Cancer?
Kidney Cancer - Basics
Kidney cancer includes renal cell carcinoma (cancer that forms in the lining of very small tubes in the kidney that filter the blood and remove waste products) and renal pelvis carcinoma (cancer that forms in the center of the kidney where urine collects). It also includes Wilms tumor, which is a type of kidney cancer that usually develops in children under the age of 5.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Study Finds Acupressure at LV 3 Useful for Primary Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Cramps)
- Eight Brocades Qigong Practitioners Experience Health Improvements Beyond Normal Exercise (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about kidney cancer? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums