Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Kidney Cancer
What Is Kidney Cancer?
Kidney Cancer - Basics
Kidney cancer includes renal cell carcinoma (cancer that forms in the lining of very small tubes in the kidney that filter the blood and remove waste products) and renal pelvis carcinoma (cancer that forms in the center of the kidney where urine collects). It also includes Wilms tumor, which is a type of kidney cancer that usually develops in children under the age of 5.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Massage Therapy Benefits for Endurance Athletes
- Simple Acupressure Points Reduce Post Operative Pain and Nausea
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Tai Chi Offers Multiple Health Benefits in Post-Menopausal Women
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about kidney cancer? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums