Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Kidney Cancer
What Is Kidney Cancer?
Kidney Cancer - Basics
Kidney cancer includes renal cell carcinoma (cancer that forms in the lining of very small tubes in the kidney that filter the blood and remove waste products) and renal pelvis carcinoma (cancer that forms in the center of the kidney where urine collects). It also includes Wilms tumor, which is a type of kidney cancer that usually develops in children under the age of 5.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Simple Acupressure Points Reduce Post Operative Pain and Nausea
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about kidney cancer? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums