Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Kidney Cancer
What Is Kidney Cancer?
Kidney Cancer - Basics
Kidney cancer includes renal cell carcinoma (cancer that forms in the lining of very small tubes in the kidney that filter the blood and remove waste products) and renal pelvis carcinoma (cancer that forms in the center of the kidney where urine collects). It also includes Wilms tumor, which is a type of kidney cancer that usually develops in children under the age of 5.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Meditation Aids Focus and Brain Function
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Acupressure for Angina Safer and Similar Effect to Nitroglycerin Tablets
- Eight Brocades Qigong Practitioners Experience Health Improvements Beyond Normal Exercise (Study)
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about kidney cancer? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums