Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Kidney Cancer
What Is Kidney Cancer?
Kidney Cancer - Basics
Kidney cancer includes renal cell carcinoma (cancer that forms in the lining of very small tubes in the kidney that filter the blood and remove waste products) and renal pelvis carcinoma (cancer that forms in the center of the kidney where urine collects). It also includes Wilms tumor, which is a type of kidney cancer that usually develops in children under the age of 5.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Need Focus and Impulse Control? - Practice Tai Chi
- What Is Your Definition of Health?
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- One More Reason To Eat Your Veggies: Significant Leukemia Risk Reduction
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Auricular Acupressure Found Helpful for Glaucoma
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about kidney cancer? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums