Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Kidney Cancer
What Is Kidney Cancer?
Kidney Cancer - Basics
Kidney cancer includes renal cell carcinoma (cancer that forms in the lining of very small tubes in the kidney that filter the blood and remove waste products) and renal pelvis carcinoma (cancer that forms in the center of the kidney where urine collects). It also includes Wilms tumor, which is a type of kidney cancer that usually develops in children under the age of 5.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- How You Can Prevent Cancer With Diet and Lifestyle Change
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about kidney cancer? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums