Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Kidney Cancer
What Is Kidney Cancer?
Kidney Cancer - Basics
Kidney cancer includes renal cell carcinoma (cancer that forms in the lining of very small tubes in the kidney that filter the blood and remove waste products) and renal pelvis carcinoma (cancer that forms in the center of the kidney where urine collects). It also includes Wilms tumor, which is a type of kidney cancer that usually develops in children under the age of 5.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Tai Chi for Diabetes
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Increase Your Green Tea Consumption - May Keep Liver Cancer At Bay
- Tai Chi Found To Reduce Fatigue in Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Acupressure at SP 6 (San Yin Jiao) Found Helpful for Dysmenorrhea (Painful Menstruation/Cramping)
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about kidney cancer? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums