Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Labor Promotion
What Is Labor Promotion?
Labor Promotion - Basics
Labor promotion is the term used to describe the use of acupuncture to stimulate or induce labor in pregnant women. Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Labor Promotion.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Labor Promotion Is Discussed
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Acupressure on SP 6 found helpful for reducing labor pain
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT) Found Useful for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Labor Promotion
1 TCM Herb Are Potentially Used With Labor Promotion
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about labor promotion? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums