Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Labor Promotion
What Is Labor Promotion?
Labor Promotion - Basics
Labor promotion is the term used to describe the use of acupuncture to stimulate or induce labor in pregnant women. Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Labor Promotion.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Labor Promotion Is Discussed
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Acupressure on SP 6 found helpful for reducing labor pain
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Qigong Found Effective for Tinnitus
- Acupressure at LI 11 May Reduce Itching and Skin Changes With Atopic Dermatitis
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Labor Promotion
1 TCM Herb Are Potentially Used With Labor Promotion
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about labor promotion? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms
- Help for Nasal Polyps