Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Labor Promotion
What Is Labor Promotion?
Labor Promotion - Basics
Labor promotion is the term used to describe the use of acupuncture to stimulate or induce labor in pregnant women. Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Labor Promotion.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Labor Promotion Is Discussed
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Acupressure on SP 6 found helpful for reducing labor pain
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Labor Promotion
1 TCM Herb Are Potentially Used With Labor Promotion
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about labor promotion? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums