Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Labor Promotion
What Is Labor Promotion?
Labor Promotion - Basics
Labor promotion is the term used to describe the use of acupuncture to stimulate or induce labor in pregnant women. Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Labor Promotion.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Labor Promotion Is Discussed
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Acupressure on SP 6 found helpful for reducing labor pain
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Integrated Amrita Meditation Technique Lowers Stress Hormones Cortisol and Adrenaline
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Study Shows Improvements in Mood from Meditation
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Tai Chi Found Helpful for Insomnia / Sleep Issues in Older Adults
- Tong Ren Therapy - Preliminary Research Study
- Acupressure Found Helpful for Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Labor Promotion
1 TCM Herb Are Potentially Used With Labor Promotion
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about labor promotion? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums