Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Labor Promotion
What Is Labor Promotion?
Labor Promotion - Basics
Labor promotion is the term used to describe the use of acupuncture to stimulate or induce labor in pregnant women. Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Labor Promotion.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Labor Promotion Is Discussed
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Acupressure on SP 6 found helpful for reducing labor pain
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupressure Found Helpful for Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Labor Promotion
1 TCM Herb Are Potentially Used With Labor Promotion
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about labor promotion? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums