Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Leg Pain
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Leg Pain Is Discussed
- Massage Therapy Benefits for Endurance Athletes
- Leg and Feet Acupressure Points
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- What Is Your Definition of Health?
15 Points Are Empirically Important For Leg Pain
4 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Leg Pain
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Leg Pain
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Leg Pain
Shen Tong Zhu Yu Wan (Remove Stagnant Blood from a Painful Body Pills)
- Qi and Blood stagnation blocking the channels and collaterals - pain in the extremities, shoulder pain, elbow pain, leg pain.
- With the right underlying patterns - possibly useful for fibromyalgia, complex regional pain syndrome, etc.
- Arthritic conditions - rheumatoid, neuralgia.
- Avoid during pregnancy.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about leg pain? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc