Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Leg Pain
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Leg Pain Is Discussed
- Massage Therapy Benefits for Endurance Athletes
- Leg and Feet Acupressure Points
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Acupressure for Angina Safer and Similar Effect to Nitroglycerin Tablets
- The Science Behind Lymphatic Massage
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Tai Chi Found To Reduce Fatigue in Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy
15 Points Are Empirically Important For Leg Pain
4 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Leg Pain
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Leg Pain
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Leg Pain
Shen Tong Zhu Yu Wan (Remove Stagnant Blood from a Painful Body Pills)
- Qi and Blood stagnation blocking the channels and collaterals - pain in the extremities, shoulder pain, elbow pain, leg pain.
- With the right underlying patterns - possibly useful for fibromyalgia, complex regional pain syndrome, etc.
- Arthritic conditions - rheumatoid, neuralgia.
- Avoid during pregnancy.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about leg pain? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc