Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Leg Pain
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Leg Pain Is Discussed
- Massage Therapy Benefits for Endurance Athletes
- Leg and Feet Acupressure Points
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Anxiety With Your Visit to the Dentist? Auricular Acupuncture Shown To Help...
- Meditation and Pranayama Aids Cardiovascular Function Within a Short Period of Time
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
15 Points Are Empirically Important For Leg Pain
4 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Leg Pain
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Leg Pain
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Leg Pain
Shen Tong Zhu Yu Wan (Remove Stagnant Blood from a Painful Body Pills)
- Qi and Blood stagnation blocking the channels and collaterals - pain in the extremities, shoulder pain, elbow pain, leg pain.
- With the right underlying patterns - possibly useful for fibromyalgia, complex regional pain syndrome, etc.
- Arthritic conditions - rheumatoid, neuralgia.
- Avoid during pregnancy.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about leg pain? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc