Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Leg Pain
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Leg Pain Is Discussed
- Massage Therapy Benefits for Endurance Athletes
- Leg and Feet Acupressure Points
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Tai Chi Shows Health Benefits for Cancer Patients (Post-Treatment)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT) Found Useful for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Tuina (Chinese Medical Massage) May Improve Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
15 Points Are Empirically Important For Leg Pain
4 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Leg Pain
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Leg Pain
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Leg Pain
Shen Tong Zhu Yu Wan (Remove Stagnant Blood from a Painful Body Pills)
- Qi and Blood stagnation blocking the channels and collaterals - pain in the extremities, shoulder pain, elbow pain, leg pain.
- With the right underlying patterns - possibly useful for fibromyalgia, complex regional pain syndrome, etc.
- Arthritic conditions - rheumatoid, neuralgia.
- Avoid during pregnancy.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about leg pain? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Internal Wind & Living Conditions
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc