Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Liver Cancer - Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC)
What Is Liver Cancer - Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC)?
Liver Cancer - Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) - Basics
Liver Cancer-Hepatocellular carcinoma is a type of cancer originating in the liver cells, called hepatocytes. Cancerous liver cells can break away from HCC growth and spread through blood vessels to other organs, or the lymph nodes. Risk factors for liver cancer are excessive alcohol consumption, hepatitis b or c infection, cirrhosis, diabetes and others. Symptoms of liver cancer include nausea, pain in the upper-right abdomen, a feeling of heaviness or bloating in the upper abdomen, weight loss, yellowish discoloration of the skin and eyes and dark urine due to jaundice, loss of appetite and fever.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Liver Cancer - Hepatocellular carcinoma.
What Patterns Are Related To Liver Cancer - Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC)?
Liver Cancer - Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of liver cancer - hepatocellular carcinoma (hcc) generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of liver cancer - hepatocellular carcinoma (hcc):Heat in the BloodKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Blood StagnationLiver Qi StagnationLiver Yin DeficiencySpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Looking at the unwell can make you well...
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Get That Baby Out! - with acupressure... at home... (Study)
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Senobi Breathing Stretch May Reduce Need for Emergency Asthma Treatment
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Qigong Helpful for Chronic Neck Pain Sufferers
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
The Following (2)Formulas TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Liver Cancer - Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC)
Xiao Chai Hu Tang Wan (Minor Bupleurum Decoction)
- Shao Yang Syndrome (or "lesser yang stage") - alternating fever and chills, hypochondriac pain, irritability, bitter taste in mouth, poor appetite, nausea. Often used for illnesses (chronic or short-term) such as the flu, etc. that have "cleared" but not completely. People will describe not feeling quite right or having a range of low level symptoms for months or longer after a particular illness. Instead of fever and chills alternating they may manifest with cold extremities and warm interior or other variations.
- A range of liver related conditions including malaria, jaundice, hepatitis, liver cancer, meniere's disease, general protection from medicines that may harm the liver, etc. among issues with other digestive organs - pancreatitis, stomatitis, gastritis.
- Liver/speen disharmonies resulting in broader issues such as depression, chronic fatigue syndrome, menstrual irregularities (PMS, cramping, etc.).
- Other general immune issues such as the common cold, flu, tonsillitis, general seasonal allergies with the right underlying factors.
- Use with caution with yin and/or blood deficiencies.
- Avoid cold, raw, and spicy foods while taking xiao chai hu tang.
Yi Guan Jian Wan (Linking Decoction)
- GI issues from yin deficiency (liver and kidney) with liver qi stagnation leading to stomach yin issues - gastritis, ulcers, reflux, bloating.
- The underlying factors lead to dryness of the blood, that coupled with liver qi stagnation and yin deficiency may lead to PMS, inosmnia, etc.
- With the right underlying factors useful for a range of liver conditions - hepatitis, fatty liver.
- Essential hypertension, preeclampsia.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about liver cancer - hepatocellular carcinoma (hcc)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Nasal polyps by using sanitizer
- lymphatic benign tumor
- Auto immune disease- Pemphigus vulgaris
- bechet's disease
- Fibrosis Pulmonary
- Vagul Nervous system.
- Question about Shipping to EU
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Availability
- Help for PoTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome)
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery