Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Loss of Voice
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Acupressure Found Helpful for Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Tai Chi Found Helpful for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Anxiety With Your Visit to the Dentist? Auricular Acupuncture Shown To Help...
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Loss of Voice
1 TCM Herb Are Potentially Used With Loss of Voice
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about loss of voice? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc