Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Lung Problems
What Is Lung Problems?
Lung Problems - Basics
Below are alternative and natural treatment options for lung problems such as—but not limited to—pneumonia, asthma, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Within this section you will find commonly used acupuncture and acupressure points, appropriate herbal formulas and a variety of information from Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) perspectives to aid in the treatment of lung problems.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Lung Problems Is Discussed
- Tai Chi Improves Lung Function in COPD Practitioners
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Tai Chi as Therapy for Fibromyalgia, Rheumatic Disease
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Acupressure at SP 6 or GB 21 Decreases Anxiety and Increases Maternal Attachment
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Having Massage Therapy Patients More Clearly Describe Touch Sensation Improves Pain Reduction
- Increase Your Green Tea Consumption - May Keep Liver Cancer At Bay
- Tai Chi Helpful For Rebuilding After A Heart Attack
Which Acupuncture Point Protocols May Be Applied For Lung Problems?
Lung Problems - Acupuncture Protocols
The treatment of conditions with acupuncture can be a complicated endeavor that should only be undertaken by individuals with a deep understanding of the underlying Chinese Medicine theory (and/or whatever system being used for treatment). There are many approaches, but generally speaking few viable approaches are involved on a point to condition basis. Rather using proper diagnostic procedures the patients diagnostic pattern is ascertained and that is what is treated. The protocols listed here exemplify some of these clinical approaches.
The following acupuncture treatment protocols may be used with lung problems:
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Lung Problems
1 TCM Herb Are Potentially Used With Lung Problems
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lung problems? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse