Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Lung Problems
What Is Lung Problems?
Lung Problems - Basics
Below are alternative and natural treatment options for lung problems such as—but not limited to—pneumonia, asthma, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Within this section you will find commonly used acupuncture and acupressure points, appropriate herbal formulas and a variety of information from Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) perspectives to aid in the treatment of lung problems.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Lung Problems Is Discussed
- Tai Chi Improves Lung Function in COPD Practitioners
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Meditation Found Beneficial For Glaucoma - The Liver and the Eyes in Chinese Medicine
- Acupressure at SP 6 (San Yin Jiao) Found Helpful for Dysmenorrhea (Painful Menstruation/Cramping)
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
Which Acupuncture Point Protocols May Be Applied For Lung Problems?
Lung Problems - Acupuncture Protocols
The treatment of conditions with acupuncture can be a complicated endeavor that should only be undertaken by individuals with a deep understanding of the underlying Chinese Medicine theory (and/or whatever system being used for treatment). There are many approaches, but generally speaking few viable approaches are involved on a point to condition basis. Rather using proper diagnostic procedures the patients diagnostic pattern is ascertained and that is what is treated. The protocols listed here exemplify some of these clinical approaches.
The following acupuncture treatment protocols may be used with lung problems:
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Lung Problems
1 TCM Herb Are Potentially Used With Lung Problems
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lung problems? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Interaction with Simvastatin 40 mg - Te Xiao Bi Min Gan Wan
- Can you please let me know how to treat the Gynacomastia issues
- Please suggest Accupuncture points for ring worm
- Venous prolapse will call heavy legs in tcm terms
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Urethrocele in Water CF
- Bells palsy herbs
- Numbness throughout entire body
- Removing Blockages
- acupuncture points for hair loss