Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Lung Problems
What Is Lung Problems?
Lung Problems - Basics
Below are alternative and natural treatment options for lung problems such as—but not limited to—pneumonia, asthma, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Within this section you will find commonly used acupuncture and acupressure points, appropriate herbal formulas and a variety of information from Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) perspectives to aid in the treatment of lung problems.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Lung Problems Is Discussed
- Tai Chi Improves Lung Function in COPD Practitioners
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- One More Reason To Eat Your Veggies: Significant Leukemia Risk Reduction
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
Which Acupuncture Point Protocols May Be Applied For Lung Problems?
Lung Problems - Acupuncture Protocols
The treatment of conditions with acupuncture can be a complicated endeavor that should only be undertaken by individuals with a deep understanding of the underlying Chinese Medicine theory (and/or whatever system being used for treatment). There are many approaches, but generally speaking few viable approaches are involved on a point to condition basis. Rather using proper diagnostic procedures the patients diagnostic pattern is ascertained and that is what is treated. The protocols listed here exemplify some of these clinical approaches.
The following acupuncture treatment protocols may be used with lung problems:
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Lung Problems
1 TCM Herb Are Potentially Used With Lung Problems
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lung problems? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Inflammed cracked calloused feet
- Hot and full ears
- Swelling face, low blood pressure and hemoroid
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux