Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Lung Problems
What Is Lung Problems?
Lung Problems - Basics
Below are alternative and natural treatment options for lung problems such as—but not limited to—pneumonia, asthma, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Within this section you will find commonly used acupuncture and acupressure points, appropriate herbal formulas and a variety of information from Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) perspectives to aid in the treatment of lung problems.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Lung Problems Is Discussed
- Tai Chi Improves Lung Function in COPD Practitioners
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Meditation Aids Focus and Brain Function
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Tai Chi Shows Health Benefits for Cancer Patients (Post-Treatment)
Which Acupuncture Point Protocols May Be Applied For Lung Problems?
Lung Problems - Acupuncture Protocols
The treatment of conditions with acupuncture can be a complicated endeavor that should only be undertaken by individuals with a deep understanding of the underlying Chinese Medicine theory (and/or whatever system being used for treatment). There are many approaches, but generally speaking few viable approaches are involved on a point to condition basis. Rather using proper diagnostic procedures the patients diagnostic pattern is ascertained and that is what is treated. The protocols listed here exemplify some of these clinical approaches.
The following acupuncture treatment protocols may be used with lung problems:
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Lung Problems
1 TCM Herb Are Potentially Used With Lung Problems
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lung problems? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
- Fatigue and imbalance
- Liu Wei Huang Wan during menses
- Extra Point TIAN DONG, in the neck. how to know this point?
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)