Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Malabsorption
What Is Malabsorption?
Malabsorption - Basics
Malabsorption is the body's inability to properly digest or absorb certain fats, proteins, sugars and/or other nutrients from food. Symptoms of malabsorption are bloating, cramping, fatty or bulky stools, diarrhea, weight loss, and/or physical development issues. There are several conditions that can cause malabsorption, including Celiac disease, Crohn's disease, certain cancers, milk intolerance, AIDS, Cystic Fibrosis, Whipple disease, parasites and others.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Malabsorption.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Tai Chi Improves Lung Function in COPD Practitioners
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Malabsorption?
Malabsorption - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for malabsorption that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with malabsorption:
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Malabsorption
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about malabsorption? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- bechet's disease
- Fibrosis Pulmonary
- Vagul Nervous system.
- Question about Shipping to EU
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Availability
- Help for PoTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome)
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health