Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Malabsorption
What Is Malabsorption?
Malabsorption - Basics
Malabsorption is the body's inability to properly digest or absorb certain fats, proteins, sugars and/or other nutrients from food. Symptoms of malabsorption are bloating, cramping, fatty or bulky stools, diarrhea, weight loss, and/or physical development issues. There are several conditions that can cause malabsorption, including Celiac disease, Crohn's disease, certain cancers, milk intolerance, AIDS, Cystic Fibrosis, Whipple disease, parasites and others.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Malabsorption.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Shows Improvements in Mood from Meditation
- Tai Chi Found To Slow Early Parkinson's Progression Delaying Need For Levodopa
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Tai Chi Reduces Systemic Inflammation in Practitioners
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Malabsorption?
Malabsorption - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for malabsorption that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with malabsorption:
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Malabsorption
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about malabsorption? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
- Introduction to the Tong Ren Therapy - Energy Healing Method - discussion (2020-03-16 08:41:04am)
- Emphysema healed