Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Melanoma
What Is Melanoma?
Melanoma - Basics
Skin cancer occurs when extra skin cells amass to form a malignant tumor. Melanoma begins in melanocytes (the cells that produce skin pigment), and can develop not only in the skin, but also in the eye, lymph nodes, digestive tract, and other parts of the body that contain melanocytes. Risk factors for Melanoma include having fair skin, an excessive number of moles on the body, history of skin cancer, exposure to UV radiation, history of severe sunburns, the presence of abnormal moles called dysplastic nevi and others.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Melanoma.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Study Finds Auricular Acupressure Superior to Massage Therapy for Geriatric Dementia Patients
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Study Finds Acupressure at LV 3 Useful for Primary Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Cramps)
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about melanoma? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Intense itching in the same spot
- issue of urine drops
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines