Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Melanoma
What Is Melanoma?
Melanoma - Basics
Skin cancer occurs when extra skin cells amass to form a malignant tumor. Melanoma begins in melanocytes (the cells that produce skin pigment), and can develop not only in the skin, but also in the eye, lymph nodes, digestive tract, and other parts of the body that contain melanocytes. Risk factors for Melanoma include having fair skin, an excessive number of moles on the body, history of skin cancer, exposure to UV radiation, history of severe sunburns, the presence of abnormal moles called dysplastic nevi and others.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Melanoma.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- How You Can Prevent Cancer With Diet and Lifestyle Change
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Tai Chi Found To Reduce Fatigue in Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Study Finds Acupressure at LV 3 Useful for Primary Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Cramps)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about melanoma? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14