Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Melanoma
What Is Melanoma?
Melanoma - Basics
Skin cancer occurs when extra skin cells amass to form a malignant tumor. Melanoma begins in melanocytes (the cells that produce skin pigment), and can develop not only in the skin, but also in the eye, lymph nodes, digestive tract, and other parts of the body that contain melanocytes. Risk factors for Melanoma include having fair skin, an excessive number of moles on the body, history of skin cancer, exposure to UV radiation, history of severe sunburns, the presence of abnormal moles called dysplastic nevi and others.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Melanoma.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
- Qigong Helpful for Chronic Neck Pain Sufferers
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- Mindfulness Training Aids Teacher Stress
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Massage Therapy Can Lower Blood Pressure
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about melanoma? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- HT patient...please help
- Helping inducing labour
- Interstitial cytisis
- CCSVI and MS (Chronic Cerebralspinal Venous Insufficiency and Multiple Sclerosis)
- Post brain stroke upper limb
- Treatment for Ulcerative Colitus
- Pressure sores - 1 on each hip
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting