Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Melanoma
What Is Melanoma?
Melanoma - Basics
Skin cancer occurs when extra skin cells amass to form a malignant tumor. Melanoma begins in melanocytes (the cells that produce skin pigment), and can develop not only in the skin, but also in the eye, lymph nodes, digestive tract, and other parts of the body that contain melanocytes. Risk factors for Melanoma include having fair skin, an excessive number of moles on the body, history of skin cancer, exposure to UV radiation, history of severe sunburns, the presence of abnormal moles called dysplastic nevi and others.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Melanoma.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Simple Dietary Switch for Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Proves Helpful (Study)
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Acupressure at LI 4 Helps to Reduce Labor Pain
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Get That Baby Out! - with acupressure... at home... (Study)
- Acupressure for Angina Safer and Similar Effect to Nitroglycerin Tablets
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about melanoma? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums