Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Mouth Sores (Ulcers)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Tai Chi as Therapy for Fibromyalgia, Rheumatic Disease
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Vitamin E and Selenium Do Not Slow Lung Function Decline - Study Shows
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Mouth Sores (Ulcers)
4 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Mouth Sores (Ulcers)
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Mouth Sores (Ulcers)
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Mouth Sores (Ulcers)
San Huang Xie Xin Wan (Drain The Epigastrium Decoction)
- Damp-heat excess with interior climbing - fever, restlessness, red eyes, constipation, possibly in severe cases delirium from high fever.
- A range of digestive/epigastric issues from damp-heat - gastroenteritis, hepatitis, dysentary, hemorrhoids, etc.
- Certain psychological conditions with damp-heat background - schizophrenia, anxiety, as well as obstructive conditions such as sleep apnea.
- Due to the "clear heat in the blood" aspect, possible usages for digestive bleeding, vascular headaches, trigeminal neuralgia, epistaxis, dental abscesses, mouth sores, etc.
- Has a broad anti-inflammatory effect, accordingly with the right underlying patterns may be used for atherosclerosis, upper respiratory infections and issues such as diabetic nephropathy.
- Generally not meant for long-term use. Once desired results are achieved the formula should be stopped.
- Not for use during pregnancy or during nursing.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mouth sores (ulcers)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums