Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Mouth Sores (Ulcers)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupressure on SP 6 effective for Menstrual Cramps
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Study Shows Improvements in Mood from Meditation
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Tai Chi for Balance in Elderly Practitioners
- Tai Chi Shown To Be Helpful In Alleviating Type 2 Diabetes with Neuropathy
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Tuina (Chinese Medical Massage) May Improve Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Study Finds Acupressure at LV 3 Useful for Primary Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Cramps)
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Mouth Sores (Ulcers)
4 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Mouth Sores (Ulcers)
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Mouth Sores (Ulcers)
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Mouth Sores (Ulcers)
San Huang Xie Xin Wan (Drain The Epigastrium Decoction)
- Damp-heat excess with interior climbing - fever, restlessness, red eyes, constipation, possibly in severe cases delirium from high fever.
- A range of digestive/epigastric issues from damp-heat - gastroenteritis, hepatitis, dysentary, hemorrhoids, etc.
- Certain psychological conditions with damp-heat background - schizophrenia, anxiety, as well as obstructive conditions such as sleep apnea.
- Due to the "clear heat in the blood" aspect, possible usages for digestive bleeding, vascular headaches, trigeminal neuralgia, epistaxis, dental abscesses, mouth sores, etc.
- Has a broad anti-inflammatory effect, accordingly with the right underlying patterns may be used for atherosclerosis, upper respiratory infections and issues such as diabetic nephropathy.
- Generally not meant for long-term use. Once desired results are achieved the formula should be stopped.
- Not for use during pregnancy or during nursing.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mouth sores (ulcers)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums