Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Mouth Sores (Ulcers)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupressure at LI 11 May Reduce Itching and Skin Changes With Atopic Dermatitis
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Anxiety With Your Visit to the Dentist? Auricular Acupuncture Shown To Help...
- Tai Chi Improves Lung Function in COPD Practitioners
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Tai Chi Helpful For Rebuilding After A Heart Attack
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Mouth Sores (Ulcers)
4 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Mouth Sores (Ulcers)
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Mouth Sores (Ulcers)
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Mouth Sores (Ulcers)
San Huang Xie Xin Wan (Drain The Epigastrium Decoction)
- Damp-heat excess with interior climbing - fever, restlessness, red eyes, constipation, possibly in severe cases delirium from high fever.
- A range of digestive/epigastric issues from damp-heat - gastroenteritis, hepatitis, dysentary, hemorrhoids, etc.
- Certain psychological conditions with damp-heat background - schizophrenia, anxiety, as well as obstructive conditions such as sleep apnea.
- Due to the "clear heat in the blood" aspect, possible usages for digestive bleeding, vascular headaches, trigeminal neuralgia, epistaxis, dental abscesses, mouth sores, etc.
- Has a broad anti-inflammatory effect, accordingly with the right underlying patterns may be used for atherosclerosis, upper respiratory infections and issues such as diabetic nephropathy.
- Generally not meant for long-term use. Once desired results are achieved the formula should be stopped.
- Not for use during pregnancy or during nursing.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mouth sores (ulcers)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums