Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Mouth Sores (Ulcers)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Tai Chi as Therapy for Fibromyalgia, Rheumatic Disease
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Qigong found helpful for Diabetes Patients
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Mouth Sores (Ulcers)
4 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Mouth Sores (Ulcers)
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Mouth Sores (Ulcers)
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Mouth Sores (Ulcers)
San Huang Xie Xin Wan (Drain The Epigastrium Decoction)
- Damp-heat excess with interior climbing - fever, restlessness, red eyes, constipation, possibly in severe cases delirium from high fever.
- A range of digestive/epigastric issues from damp-heat - gastroenteritis, hepatitis, dysentary, hemorrhoids, etc.
- Certain psychological conditions with damp-heat background - schizophrenia, anxiety, as well as obstructive conditions such as sleep apnea.
- Due to the "clear heat in the blood" aspect, possible usages for digestive bleeding, vascular headaches, trigeminal neuralgia, epistaxis, dental abscesses, mouth sores, etc.
- Has a broad anti-inflammatory effect, accordingly with the right underlying patterns may be used for atherosclerosis, upper respiratory infections and issues such as diabetic nephropathy.
- Generally not meant for long-term use. Once desired results are achieved the formula should be stopped.
- Not for use during pregnancy or during nursing.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mouth sores (ulcers)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Acupressure for eye strain question
- Tongue Diagonosis
- energy for the Source points
- Upper abdominal pain
- How to understand yin and yang
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia