Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Mouth Sores (Ulcers)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Eight Brocades Qigong Practitioners Experience Health Improvements Beyond Normal Exercise (Study)
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Qigong Shown Helpful For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Mouth Sores (Ulcers)
4 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Mouth Sores (Ulcers)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about mouth sores (ulcers)? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc