Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Muscle Weakness
What Is Muscle Weakness?
Muscle Weakness - Basics
Muscle weakness is characterized by the loss of muscle stability or a weakened feeling of the muscle. This symptom can be the result of several conditions including muscular dystrophy, stroke, multiple sclerosis, neuropathy and others. Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for muscle weakness.
12 Points Are Empirically Important For Muscle Weakness
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Muscle Weakness
Shu Jing Huo Xue Wan (Relax The Channels and Invigorate The Blood Decoction)
- Primarily used for blood stasis with wind-damp in the channels and collaterals characterized by internal deficiency with external excesses - joint pain, muscle aches, numbness and/or pain in the lower extremities (may be severe).
- Wind-cold damp bi-syndrome (i.e. arthritis) - particularly in the lower part of the body, hips, knees, lower back.
- Sciatic pain with the correct underlying pattern.
- Neck pain with the correct underling pattern.
- Fractures that are reluctant to heal, particularly in the lower body.
- Avoid during pregnancy.
- Generally not for long term use and use with caution if at all in deficient patients.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about muscle weakness? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums