Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Myasthenia Gravis
What Patterns Are Related To Myasthenia Gravis?
Myasthenia Gravis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of myasthenia gravis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of myasthenia gravis:Blood StagnationKidney Yang DeficiencySpleen Qi DeficiencySpleen Qi SinkingSpleen Yang Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Moxibustion Effectively Treats Perimenopause Symptoms - Lower Cancer Risk compared with HRT (Study)
- Tuina Massage Technique Found Helpful for Depression
- Looking at the unwell can make you well...
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Eight Brocades Qigong Practitioners Experience Health Improvements Beyond Normal Exercise (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Myasthenia Gravis?
Myasthenia Gravis - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for myasthenia gravis that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with myasthenia gravis:
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about myasthenia gravis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums