Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Myasthenia Gravis
What Patterns Are Related To Myasthenia Gravis?
Myasthenia Gravis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of myasthenia gravis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of myasthenia gravis:Blood StagnationKidney Yang DeficiencySpleen Qi DeficiencySpleen Qi SinkingSpleen Yang Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Qigong found helpful for Diabetes Patients
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Get That Baby Out! - with acupressure... at home... (Study)
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Myasthenia Gravis?
Myasthenia Gravis - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for myasthenia gravis that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with myasthenia gravis:
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about myasthenia gravis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums