Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Nephrotic Syndrome
What Patterns Are Related To Nephrotic Syndrome?
Nephrotic Syndrome - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of nephrotic syndrome generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of nephrotic syndrome:Blood StagnationKidney Qi DeficiencyKidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Yin DeficiencySpleen Yang Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT) Found Useful for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- Tai Chi Improves Cardiovascular Function in CHF patients when added to Endurance Training
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Tai Chi for Balance in Elderly Practitioners
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
1 TCM Herb Are Potentially Used With Nephrotic Syndrome
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Nephrotic Syndrome
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Nephrotic Syndrome
Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan (Ginseng Decoction to Nourish the Nutritive Qi)
- Tonifies both qi and blood and nourishes the heart and calms the spirit - generally used for weakness from longer term or deep diseases such as cancer and for a host of other conditions affecting a broad range of the body and psyche such as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and autoimmune conditions such as Lupus, Scleroderma, MCTD.
- May be used alone or in conjunction with a formula such as yu ping feng wan to enhance immunity - particularly in patients with frequent colds and flus.
- Raynaud's condition in addition to the other connective tissue issues listed above.
- Micturition syncope, nephritis, cancers of the genitourinary tract.
- Male infertility, possibly with Gui Zhi Fu Ling Wan, for sperm volume and motility issues.
- Along with other immune benefits, hepatitis C.
- Lung cancer.
- Use with caution or seek an alternative in deficiency cases with very pronounced sensations of coldness. Part of this is due to the relatively neutral (i.e. non warming) aspects of this formula.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about nephrotic syndrome? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Internal Wind & Living Conditions