Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Nephrotic Syndrome
What Patterns Are Related To Nephrotic Syndrome?
Nephrotic Syndrome - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of nephrotic syndrome generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of nephrotic syndrome:Blood StagnationKidney Qi DeficiencyKidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Yin DeficiencySpleen Yang Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Get That Baby Out! - with acupressure... at home... (Study)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- The Science Behind Lymphatic Massage
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Eight Brocades Qigong Eases Cancer Related Fatigue
1 TCM Herb Are Potentially Used With Nephrotic Syndrome
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Nephrotic Syndrome
The Following (1)Formula TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Nephrotic Syndrome
Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan (Ginseng Decoction to Nourish the Nutritive Qi)
- Tonifies both qi and blood and nourishes the heart and calms the spirit - generally used for weakness from longer term or deep diseases such as cancer and for a host of other conditions affecting a broad range of the body and psyche such as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and autoimmune conditions such as Lupus, Scleroderma, MCTD.
- May be used alone or in conjunction with a formula such as yu ping feng wan to enhance immunity - particularly in patients with frequent colds and flus.
- Raynaud's condition in addition to the other connective tissue issues listed above.
- Micturition syncope, nephritis, cancers of the genitourinary tract.
- Male infertility, possibly with Gui Zhi Fu Ling Wan, for sperm volume and motility issues.
- Along with other immune benefits, hepatitis C.
- Lung cancer.
- Use with caution or seek an alternative in deficiency cases with very pronounced sensations of coldness. Part of this is due to the relatively neutral (i.e. non warming) aspects of this formula.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about nephrotic syndrome? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points