Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Neurasthenia
What Patterns Are Related To Neurasthenia?
Neurasthenia - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of neurasthenia generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of neurasthenia:Heart Qi DeficiencyLiver FireLiver Qi StagnationSpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Eight Brocades Qigong Eases Cancer Related Fatigue
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Acupressure at LI 11 May Reduce Itching and Skin Changes With Atopic Dermatitis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about neurasthenia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums