Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Neurasthenia
What Patterns Are Related To Neurasthenia?
Neurasthenia - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of neurasthenia generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of neurasthenia:Heart Qi DeficiencyLiver FireLiver Qi StagnationSpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Simple Dietary Switch for Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Proves Helpful (Study)
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Qigong Shown Helpful For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Acupressure on SP 6 found helpful for reducing labor pain
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about neurasthenia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Acupressure for eye strain question
- Tongue Diagonosis
- energy for the Source points
- Upper abdominal pain
- How to understand yin and yang
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia