Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Neurasthenia
What Patterns Are Related To Neurasthenia?
Neurasthenia - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of neurasthenia generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of neurasthenia:Heart Qi DeficiencyLiver FireLiver Qi StagnationSpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Qigong Shown Helpful For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- How You Can Prevent Cancer With Diet and Lifestyle Change
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Qigong Found Effective for Tinnitus
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about neurasthenia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Intense itching in the same spot
- issue of urine drops
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines