Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Neurasthenia
What Patterns Are Related To Neurasthenia?
Neurasthenia - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of neurasthenia generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of neurasthenia:Heart Qi DeficiencyLiver FireLiver Qi StagnationSpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Senobi Breathing Stretch May Reduce Need for Emergency Asthma Treatment
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Tuina (Chinese Medical Massage) May Improve Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Tai Chi Shows Health Benefits for Cancer Patients (Post-Treatment)
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about neurasthenia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums