Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Neurasthenia
What Patterns Are Related To Neurasthenia?
Neurasthenia - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of neurasthenia generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of neurasthenia:Heart Qi DeficiencyLiver FireLiver Qi StagnationSpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Tai Chi for Diabetes
- Increase Your Green Tea Consumption - May Keep Liver Cancer At Bay
- Meditation and Pranayama Aids Cardiovascular Function Within a Short Period of Time
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about neurasthenia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan