Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Neurasthenia
What Patterns Are Related To Neurasthenia?
Neurasthenia - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of neurasthenia generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of neurasthenia:Heart Qi DeficiencyLiver FireLiver Qi StagnationSpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupressure at LV 3 Useful for Primary Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Cramps)
- Vitamin E and Selenium Do Not Slow Lung Function Decline - Study Shows
- Acupressure at SP 6 (San Yin Jiao) Found Helpful for Dysmenorrhea (Painful Menstruation/Cramping)
- Acupressure at SP 6 or GB 21 Decreases Anxiety and Increases Maternal Attachment
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about neurasthenia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums