Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Neurasthenia
What Patterns Are Related To Neurasthenia?
Neurasthenia - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of neurasthenia generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of neurasthenia:Heart Qi DeficiencyLiver FireLiver Qi StagnationSpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Study Finds Tai Chi Helpful for Parkinson's Disease
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Looking at the unwell can make you well...
- Integrated Amrita Meditation Technique Lowers Stress Hormones Cortisol and Adrenaline
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Tai Chi for Diabetes
- Acupressure for Angina Safer and Similar Effect to Nitroglycerin Tablets
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about neurasthenia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums