Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Neurasthenia
What Patterns Are Related To Neurasthenia?
Neurasthenia - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of neurasthenia generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of neurasthenia:Heart Qi DeficiencyLiver FireLiver Qi StagnationSpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Tai Chi for Diabetes
- Meditation Found Beneficial For Glaucoma - The Liver and the Eyes in Chinese Medicine
- Acupressure at SP 6 (San Yin Jiao) Found Helpful for Dysmenorrhea (Painful Menstruation/Cramping)
- Tai Chi Helpful For Rebuilding After A Heart Attack
- Anxiety With Your Visit to the Dentist? Auricular Acupuncture Shown To Help...
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Study Finds Tai Chi Helpful for Parkinson's Disease
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about neurasthenia? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms
- Help for Nasal Polyps