Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Neuritis
What Patterns Are Related To Neuritis?
Neuritis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of neuritis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of neuritis:Blood StagnationLiver Qi StagnationLiver Wind
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture for Bell's Palsy - Initial Results Vary with Age, BMI and Pain Levels
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Acupressure at SP 6 (San Yin Jiao) Found Helpful for Dysmenorrhea (Painful Menstruation/Cramping)
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Tai Chi Shows Health Benefits for Cancer Patients (Post-Treatment)
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Tai Chi Offers Multiple Health Benefits in Post-Menopausal Women
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Increase Your Green Tea Consumption - May Keep Liver Cancer At Bay
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about neuritis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14