Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Neuritis
What Patterns Are Related To Neuritis?
Neuritis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of neuritis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of neuritis:Blood StagnationLiver Qi StagnationLiver Wind
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Tai Chi Offers Multiple Health Benefits in Post-Menopausal Women
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Study Finds Tai Chi Reduces Depression and Anxiety Symptoms
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Qigong found helpful for Diabetes Patients
- Get That Baby Out! - with acupressure... at home... (Study)
- Abdominal Breathing Technique Helpful for Weight Loss (Obesity)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about neuritis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums