Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Neuritis
What Patterns Are Related To Neuritis?
Neuritis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of neuritis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of neuritis:Blood StagnationLiver Qi StagnationLiver Wind
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Acupressure at LI 4 Helps to Reduce Labor Pain
- Acupressure at LI 11 May Reduce Itching and Skin Changes With Atopic Dermatitis
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Tuina (Chinese Medical Massage) May Improve Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about neuritis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums