Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Neuritis
What Patterns Are Related To Neuritis?
Neuritis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of neuritis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of neuritis:Blood StagnationLiver Qi StagnationLiver Wind
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Auricular Acupressure Found Helpful for Glaucoma
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Tuina Massage Technique Found Helpful for Depression
- Eight Brocades Qigong Practitioners Experience Health Improvements Beyond Normal Exercise (Study)
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Tai Chi Shown To Be Helpful In Alleviating Type 2 Diabetes with Neuropathy
- Meditation Found To Alleviate Migraine Pain Within One 20 Minute Session
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about neuritis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms