Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Neuritis
What Patterns Are Related To Neuritis?
Neuritis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of neuritis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of neuritis:Blood StagnationLiver Qi StagnationLiver Wind
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Eight Brocades Qigong Practitioners Experience Health Improvements Beyond Normal Exercise (Study)
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Tai Chi Offers Multiple Health Benefits in Post-Menopausal Women
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Common Household Chemicals May Cause Fertility Issues
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about neuritis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums