Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Neurosis
What Patterns Are Related To Neurosis?
Neurosis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of neurosis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of neurosis:Liver Qi Stagnation
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Auricular Acupressure Superior to Massage Therapy for Geriatric Dementia Patients
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Pulse Diagnosis in Chinese Medicine - Starting A Modern Scientific Method
- Acupressure at SP 6 (San Yin Jiao) Found Helpful for Dysmenorrhea (Painful Menstruation/Cramping)
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- How You Can Prevent Cancer With Diet and Lifestyle Change
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about neurosis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan