Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Neurosis
What Patterns Are Related To Neurosis?
Neurosis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of neurosis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of neurosis:Liver Qi Stagnation
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Long Term Tai Chi Practice Keeps You Smart
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Need Focus and Impulse Control? - Practice Tai Chi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about neurosis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums