Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Neurosis
What Patterns Are Related To Neurosis?
Neurosis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of neurosis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of neurosis:Liver Qi Stagnation
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Meditation Aids Focus and Brain Function
- Tai Chi Shown To Be Helpful In Alleviating Type 2 Diabetes with Neuropathy
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about neurosis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse