Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Neurosis
What Patterns Are Related To Neurosis?
Neurosis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of neurosis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of neurosis:Liver Qi Stagnation
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Study Finds Tai Chi Reduces Depression and Anxiety Symptoms
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about neurosis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Clearing Personal Space of intrusions
- Stomach meridian? Stagnation / skin issues face
- Esophageal Motility Disorder
- Point location for extra point
- Stomach problems
- Massage and acupuncture
- How to treat Harmone imbalance in acupuncture
- Black stool indigestion
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge