Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Neurosis
What Patterns Are Related To Neurosis?
Neurosis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of neurosis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of neurosis:Liver Qi Stagnation
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Tai Chi Helpful For Rebuilding After A Heart Attack
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- What Is Your Definition of Health?
- Tai Chi Shows Health Benefits for Cancer Patients (Post-Treatment)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Acupressure Found Helpful for Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about neurosis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Intense itching in the same spot
- issue of urine drops
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines