Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Neurosis
What Patterns Are Related To Neurosis?
Neurosis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of neurosis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of neurosis:Liver Qi Stagnation
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Magnesium Deficiency: A Growing Problem
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about neurosis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums