Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Neurosis
What Patterns Are Related To Neurosis?
Neurosis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of neurosis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of neurosis:Liver Qi Stagnation
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Simple Dietary Switch for Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Proves Helpful (Study)
- Acupressure on SP 6 found helpful for reducing labor pain
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Integrated Amrita Meditation Technique Lowers Stress Hormones Cortisol and Adrenaline
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Acupressure for Angina Safer and Similar Effect to Nitroglycerin Tablets
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about neurosis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
- Introduction to the Tong Ren Therapy - Energy Healing Method - discussion (2020-03-16 08:41:04am)
- Emphysema healed