Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Neurosis
What Patterns Are Related To Neurosis?
Neurosis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of neurosis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of neurosis:Liver Qi Stagnation
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Magnesium Deficiency: A Growing Problem
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Lack Of Sunlight May Promote Development Of Metabolic Syndrome
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Pulse Diagnosis in Chinese Medicine - Starting A Modern Scientific Method
- Acupressure at LI 4 Helps to Reduce Labor Pain
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about neurosis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums