Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Numbness
What Patterns Are Related To Numbness?
Numbness - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of numbness generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of numbness:Blood StagnationHeart Blood DeficiencyLiver Blood DeficiencyLiver WindLung Dampness - Phlegm HeatSpleen Qi DeficiencyStomach Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Numbness Is Discussed
- Magnesium Deficiency: A Growing Problem
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- My Liver is What?
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Tai Chi Offers Multiple Health Benefits in Post-Menopausal Women
3 TCM Herbs Are Potentially Used With Numbness
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Numbness
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about numbness? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums