Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Organ Prolapse
What Is Organ Prolapse?
Organ Prolapse - Basics
Organ prolapse is a term used to describe the shifting of an organ (such as the rectum or bladder) downward or outside its fixed, stable position within the body. This commonly occurs in the organs within the pelvis (bladder, urethra, uterus, rectum, vagina) and are linked to an imbalance of the Qi. Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for organ prolapse.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- Moxibustion Effectively Treats Perimenopause Symptoms - Lower Cancer Risk compared with HRT (Study)
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Massage Therapy Benefits for Endurance Athletes
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Tai Chi Found Helpful for Chronic Low Back Pain
2 Points Are Empirically Important For Organ Prolapse
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Organ Prolapse
The Following (3)Formulas TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Organ Prolapse
Huai Hua Wan (Sophora Flower Formula)
- Hemorrhoids and/or anal fissures, bleeding from the anus (fresh blood in most cases).
- Ulcerative colitis.
- Rectal polyps.
- Rectal prolapse.
- Do not use if pregnant.
- Avoid in cases of bleeding from yin deficiency.
- Not suitable for long term use.
Ma Ying Long (Musk Hemorrhoid Ointment)
- Hemorrhoids and/or constipation from an accumulation of damp-heat and toxins in the lower jiao - possibly bleeding hemorrhoids, pain, rectal prolapse, anal itching. Shrinks swollen tissue, helps to remove decayed tissue and stimulate new growth. Available as a cream and suppositories and may be combined with other oral formulas depending on the needs of the patient.
Yi Zi Wan (Decoction B)
- Hemorrhoids and/or constipation from an accumulation of damp-heat and toxins in the lower jiao - possibly bleeding hemorrhoids, pain, rectal prolapse, anal itching.
- With the right underlying factors may also be useful for vaginal bleeding with abdominal pain, possibly with dark clots.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about organ prolapse? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums