Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Pancreatic Cancer
What Is Pancreatic Cancer?
Pancreatic Cancer - Basics
Pancreatic cancer occurs when cells in the tissues of the pancreas amass to form a malignant growth, or tumor. These cancerous cells are generally found in the ducts that carry pancreatic juices to the small intestine, however, a rare form of pancreatic cancer develops in the cells that form insulin. In the early stages of pancreatic cancer, an individual might not exhibit signs of illness, however as the cancer progresses, the following symptoms can appear: weight loss, weakness, loss of appetite, yellow discoloration of the skin and/or eyes due to jaundice, nausea, vomiting, and pain in the upper abdomen or back.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Pancreatic Cancer.
What Patterns Are Related To Pancreatic Cancer?
Pancreatic Cancer - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of pancreatic cancer generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of pancreatic cancer:Blood StagnationLiver and Gallbladder Damp HeatPhlegm StagnationSpleen and Stomach Damp HeatStomach Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Pancreatic Cancer Is Discussed
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Lack Of Sunlight May Promote Development Of Metabolic Syndrome
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Tai Chi Shown To Be Helpful In Alleviating Type 2 Diabetes with Neuropathy
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Eight Brocades Qigong Eases Cancer Related Fatigue
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Pancreatic Cancer
1 TCM Herb Are Potentially Used With Pancreatic Cancer
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Pancreatic Cancer
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pancreatic cancer? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums