Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Pheochromocytoma
What Patterns Are Related To Pheochromocytoma?
Pheochromocytoma - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of pheochromocytoma generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of pheochromocytoma:Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Yang RisingLiver Yin DeficiencyPhlegm Stagnation
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Meditation Found To Alleviate Migraine Pain Within One 20 Minute Session
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Tai Chi Improves Psychological Health in College Students (Study)
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pheochromocytoma? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Fallopian tubes
- Multiple diagnosis
- Suggestions on how to treat edema of the head and fingers
- Anxiety, neck pain, glands and respiratory problems
- Ocular migraine in TCM
- Acupuncture to rid uterine polyp
- Five Seasons when do the start and when do they end
- Skin problem Fungal
- Night body aches
- Tiger warmer/ lion warmer