Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Pheochromocytoma
What Patterns Are Related To Pheochromocytoma?
Pheochromocytoma - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of pheochromocytoma generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of pheochromocytoma:Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Yang RisingLiver Yin DeficiencyPhlegm Stagnation
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Study Shows Improvements in Mood from Meditation
- Lack Of Sunlight May Promote Development Of Metabolic Syndrome
- Tai Chi Improves Psychological Health in College Students (Study)
- Study Finds Acupressure at LV 3 Useful for Primary Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Cramps)
- Integrated Amrita Meditation Technique Lowers Stress Hormones Cortisol and Adrenaline
- Get That Baby Out! - with acupressure... at home... (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pheochromocytoma? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums