Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Pheochromocytoma
What Patterns Are Related To Pheochromocytoma?
Pheochromocytoma - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of pheochromocytoma generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of pheochromocytoma:Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Yang RisingLiver Yin DeficiencyPhlegm Stagnation
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Acupressure at LI 11 May Reduce Itching and Skin Changes With Atopic Dermatitis
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pheochromocytoma? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums