Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Pheochromocytoma
What Patterns Are Related To Pheochromocytoma?
Pheochromocytoma - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of pheochromocytoma generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of pheochromocytoma:Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Yang RisingLiver Yin DeficiencyPhlegm Stagnation
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Study Finds Tai Chi Reduces Depression and Anxiety Symptoms
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Tai Chi Improves Cardiovascular Function in CHF patients when added to Endurance Training
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Study Finds Infant Massage Can Lower Bilirubin Levels In Preterm Newborns
- Qigong Found Effective for Tinnitus
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pheochromocytoma? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
- Treatment of Myeloma
- What is Moxibustion...
- Leg health, veins
- Questions about cysts, tea pills, and liver enzymes
- Reoccurring Hypoglycemia