Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Pheochromocytoma
What Patterns Are Related To Pheochromocytoma?
Pheochromocytoma - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of pheochromocytoma generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of pheochromocytoma:Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Yang RisingLiver Yin DeficiencyPhlegm Stagnation
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupressure at LI 4 Helps to Reduce Labor Pain
- Meditation Found Beneficial For Glaucoma - The Liver and the Eyes in Chinese Medicine
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- One More Reason To Eat Your Veggies: Significant Leukemia Risk Reduction
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pheochromocytoma? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums