Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Pheochromocytoma
What Patterns Are Related To Pheochromocytoma?
Pheochromocytoma - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of pheochromocytoma generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of pheochromocytoma:Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Yang RisingLiver Yin DeficiencyPhlegm Stagnation
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Vitamin E and Selenium Do Not Slow Lung Function Decline - Study Shows
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Meditation Found Beneficial For Glaucoma - The Liver and the Eyes in Chinese Medicine
- Tai Chi Offers Multiple Health Benefits in Post-Menopausal Women
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Looking at the unwell can make you well...
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Common Household Chemicals May Cause Fertility Issues
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pheochromocytoma? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan