Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Pheochromocytoma
What Patterns Are Related To Pheochromocytoma?
Pheochromocytoma - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of pheochromocytoma generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of pheochromocytoma:Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Yang RisingLiver Yin DeficiencyPhlegm Stagnation
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Tai Chi Found Helpful for Insomnia / Sleep Issues in Older Adults
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- What Is Your Definition of Health?
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Meditation Aids Focus and Brain Function
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pheochromocytoma? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums