Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Plantar Fascitis
What Is Plantar Fascitis?
Plantar Fascitis - Basics
Plantar Fascitis is the inflammation of the thick tissue that supports the bones on the bottom of the foot, called the plantar fascia.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Plantar Fascitis.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupressure on SP 6 found helpful for reducing labor pain
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Integrated Amrita Meditation Technique Lowers Stress Hormones Cortisol and Adrenaline
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Qigong Found Effective for Tinnitus
- Vitamin E and Selenium Do Not Slow Lung Function Decline - Study Shows
- Tai Chi Found To Reduce Fatigue in Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Plantar Fascitis?
Plantar Fascitis - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for plantar fascitis that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with plantar fascitis:
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Plantar Fascitis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about plantar fascitis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums