Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Plantar Fascitis
What Is Plantar Fascitis?
Plantar Fascitis - Basics
Plantar Fascitis is the inflammation of the thick tissue that supports the bones on the bottom of the foot, called the plantar fascia.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Plantar Fascitis.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Tai Chi Shows Health Benefits for Cancer Patients (Post-Treatment)
- Meditation Found To Alleviate Migraine Pain Within One 20 Minute Session
- Acupressure at SP 6 (San Yin Jiao) Found Helpful for Dysmenorrhea (Painful Menstruation/Cramping)
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Qigong found helpful for Diabetes Patients
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Plantar Fascitis?
Plantar Fascitis - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for plantar fascitis that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with plantar fascitis:
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Plantar Fascitis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about plantar fascitis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Fallopian tubes
- Multiple diagnosis
- Suggestions on how to treat edema of the head and fingers
- Anxiety, neck pain, glands and respiratory problems
- Ocular migraine in TCM
- Acupuncture to rid uterine polyp
- Five Seasons when do the start and when do they end
- Skin problem Fungal
- Night body aches
- Tiger warmer/ lion warmer