Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Plantar Fascitis
What Is Plantar Fascitis?
Plantar Fascitis - Basics
Plantar Fascitis is the inflammation of the thick tissue that supports the bones on the bottom of the foot, called the plantar fascia.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Plantar Fascitis.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Auricular Acupressure Found Helpful for Glaucoma
- Having Massage Therapy Patients More Clearly Describe Touch Sensation Improves Pain Reduction
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Integrated Amrita Meditation Technique Lowers Stress Hormones Cortisol and Adrenaline
- Study Finds Long Term Tai Chi Practice Keeps You Smart
- Meditation Found Beneficial For Glaucoma - The Liver and the Eyes in Chinese Medicine
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- The Science Behind Lymphatic Massage
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Plantar Fascitis?
Plantar Fascitis - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for plantar fascitis that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with plantar fascitis:
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Plantar Fascitis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about plantar fascitis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan