Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Plantar Fascitis
What Is Plantar Fascitis?
Plantar Fascitis - Basics
Plantar Fascitis is the inflammation of the thick tissue that supports the bones on the bottom of the foot, called the plantar fascia.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Plantar Fascitis.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Tai Chi Reduces Systemic Inflammation in Practitioners
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Mindfulness Training Aids Teacher Stress
- Auricular Acupressure Found Helpful for Glaucoma
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Meditation Found To Alleviate Migraine Pain Within One 20 Minute Session
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Plantar Fascitis?
Plantar Fascitis - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for plantar fascitis that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with plantar fascitis:
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Plantar Fascitis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about plantar fascitis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums