Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Plantar Fascitis
What Is Plantar Fascitis?
Plantar Fascitis - Basics
Plantar Fascitis is the inflammation of the thick tissue that supports the bones on the bottom of the foot, called the plantar fascia.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Plantar Fascitis.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Need Focus and Impulse Control? - Practice Tai Chi
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
Which Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols Apply To Plantar Fascitis?
Plantar Fascitis - Tam Healing and Tongren Therapy Protocols
Tong Ren Therapy is the energy healing/medical qi gong aspect of the Tam Healing System. The areas of focus for plantar fascitis that we would use in Tong Ren techniques form the basis for our acupuncture treatments as well. Generally you would mix these primary points with points specific to the patients underlying TCM pattern and then our tuina (medical massage) would be largely focused on these points as well.
The following Tam healing and tong ren therapy protocols may be used with plantar fascitis:
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Plantar Fascitis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about plantar fascitis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Internal Wind & Living Conditions