Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Plum Pit Qi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Plum Pit Qi Is Discussed
- My Liver is What?
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Anxiety With Your Visit to the Dentist? Auricular Acupuncture Shown To Help...
5 Points Are Empirically Important For Plum Pit Qi
Formulas and Products @ Our Store Associated With Plum Pit Qi
The Following (4)Formulas TCM Herbal Formulas May Be Useful For Plum Pit Qi
Ban Xia Hou Po Wan (Pinellia & Magnolia Pills)
- Plum pit qi (globus hystericus) and/or difficulty with swallowing from liver qi stagnation.
- Coughing, hiccups, nausea and possible vomitting from rebellious qi and phlegm.
Use with caution in yin deficiency or with patients with signs of liver yang rising
Jia Wei Gui Pi Wan (Augmented Restore The Spleen Decoction)
- A combination of jia wei xiao yao wan and gui pi wan - similar effects but with more spleen qi and blood tonification.
- A range of stress related issues - essentially mixes of stagnation with underlying deficiencies.
- Potential uses with immune / idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP) and other bruising/bleeding issues with appropriate diagnostic factors.
Jia Wei Xiao Yao Wan (Free and Easy Wanderer Pills)
- Derived from the base formula, xiao yao wan, an important formula for liver qi stagnation with herbs added to clear heat.
- Liver qi stagnation - menstrual issues, painful cycles, irregular cycles, breast distention, PMS, acne.
- A range of mild to moderate psychological issues arising from liver qi stagnation such as anxiety, depression, panic disorder, insomnia, anger issues, etc.
- Physical symptoms from liver qi stagnation such as headaches, tightness in the chest, cold hands and feet, various eye issues.
Yue Ju Wan (Escape Restraint Pill)
- An important formula for plum pit qi and related issues arising from qi stagnation (from many factors) - an oppressive sensation in the chest and/or diaphgram, gerd, reflux, indigestion, nausea, belching with a fetid odor.
- Gastritis, peptic ulcer disease, intercostal neuralgia, cholecystitis, cholelithiasis.
- Infectious hepatitis.
- Migraines when the underlying factor is that of stagnation.
- Besides a range of digestive issues, the formula may be used for a wide range of psychiatric conditions including depression, schizophrenia, panic disorder, etc. when the underlying factor is chiefly stagnation.
- Generally should be avoided in cases where the issues are arising from predominately deficiency syndromes (weakness, loose stools, no appetite).
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about plum pit qi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc