Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Pneumothorax
What Patterns Are Related To Pneumothorax?
Pneumothorax - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of pneumothorax generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of pneumothorax:Liver Blood StagnationLiver Qi StagnationLung Dampness - Phlegm HeatLung Qi DeficiencyLung Wind Invasion - Wind ColdPhlegm StagnationSpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Need Focus and Impulse Control? - Practice Tai Chi
- Anxiety With Your Visit to the Dentist? Auricular Acupuncture Shown To Help...
- Tai Chi as Therapy for Fibromyalgia, Rheumatic Disease
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Tong Ren Therapy - Preliminary Research Study
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pneumothorax? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan