Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Pneumothorax
What Patterns Are Related To Pneumothorax?
Pneumothorax - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of pneumothorax generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of pneumothorax:Liver Blood StagnationLiver Qi StagnationLung Dampness - Phlegm HeatLung Qi DeficiencyLung Wind Invasion - Wind ColdPhlegm StagnationSpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Tai Chi Improves Cardiovascular Function in CHF patients when added to Endurance Training
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pneumothorax? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums