Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Pneumothorax
What Patterns Are Related To Pneumothorax?
Pneumothorax - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of pneumothorax generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of pneumothorax:Liver Blood StagnationLiver Qi StagnationLung Dampness - Phlegm HeatLung Qi DeficiencyLung Wind Invasion - Wind ColdPhlegm StagnationSpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Tai Chi Helpful For Rebuilding After A Heart Attack
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Massage Therapy Can Lower Blood Pressure
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pneumothorax? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums