Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Pneumothorax
What Patterns Are Related To Pneumothorax?
Pneumothorax - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of pneumothorax generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of pneumothorax:Liver Blood StagnationLiver Qi StagnationLung Dampness - Phlegm HeatLung Qi DeficiencyLung Wind Invasion - Wind ColdPhlegm StagnationSpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Acupressure at LI 11 May Reduce Itching and Skin Changes With Atopic Dermatitis
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Mindfulness Training Aids Teacher Stress
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Massage Therapy Can Lower Blood Pressure
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pneumothorax? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums