Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Pneumothorax
What Patterns Are Related To Pneumothorax?
Pneumothorax - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of pneumothorax generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of pneumothorax:Liver Blood StagnationLiver Qi StagnationLung Dampness - Phlegm HeatLung Qi DeficiencyLung Wind Invasion - Wind ColdPhlegm StagnationSpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Senobi Breathing Stretch May Reduce Need for Emergency Asthma Treatment
- What Is Your Definition of Health?
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Eight Brocades Qigong Practitioners Experience Health Improvements Beyond Normal Exercise (Study)
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pneumothorax? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums