Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Pneumothorax
What Patterns Are Related To Pneumothorax?
Pneumothorax - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of pneumothorax generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of pneumothorax:Liver Blood StagnationLiver Qi StagnationLung Dampness - Phlegm HeatLung Qi DeficiencyLung Wind Invasion - Wind ColdPhlegm StagnationSpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Study Finds Acupressure at LV 3 Useful for Primary Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Cramps)
- Eight Brocades Qigong Eases Cancer Related Fatigue
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Tai Chi Shown To Be Helpful In Alleviating Type 2 Diabetes with Neuropathy
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- The Science Behind Lymphatic Massage
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pneumothorax? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums