Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Pneumothorax
What Patterns Are Related To Pneumothorax?
Pneumothorax - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of pneumothorax generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of pneumothorax:Liver Blood StagnationLiver Qi StagnationLung Dampness - Phlegm HeatLung Qi DeficiencyLung Wind Invasion - Wind ColdPhlegm StagnationSpleen Qi Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Massage Therapy Benefits for Endurance Athletes
- Magnesium Deficiency: A Growing Problem
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Tai Chi Found Helpful for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Acupressure on SP 6 effective for Menstrual Cramps
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pneumothorax? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums