Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Psychiatric Issues
What Is Psychiatric Issues?
Psychiatric Issues - Basics
Below are alternative and natural treatment options for psychiatric issues such as—but not limited to—Anxiety Disorders, Eating Disorders, Depression, Mood Disorders, Drug Dependence, and others. Within this section you will find commonly used acupuncture and acupressure points, appropriate herbal formulas and a variety of information from Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) perspectives to aid in the treatment of Psychiatric Issues.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Psychiatric Issues Is Discussed
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Auricular Acupressure Found Helpful for Glaucoma
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Tai Chi as Therapy for Fibromyalgia, Rheumatic Disease
1 TCM Herb Are Potentially Used With Psychiatric Issues
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about psychiatric issues? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums