Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Pyelonephritis
What Patterns Are Related To Pyelonephritis?
Pyelonephritis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of pyelonephritis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of pyelonephritis:Kidney Yin DeficiencyLiver and Gallbladder Damp HeatLung Dampness - Phlegm HeatSpleen Qi DeficiencySpleen and Stomach Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupressure on SP 6 found helpful for reducing labor pain
- Tai Chi Improves Lung Function in COPD Practitioners
- Meditation Aids Focus and Brain Function
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Study Finds Long Term Tai Chi Practice Keeps You Smart
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pyelonephritis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums