Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Pyelonephritis
What Patterns Are Related To Pyelonephritis?
Pyelonephritis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of pyelonephritis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of pyelonephritis:Kidney Yin DeficiencyLiver and Gallbladder Damp HeatLung Dampness - Phlegm HeatSpleen Qi DeficiencySpleen and Stomach Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Senobi Breathing Stretch May Reduce Need for Emergency Asthma Treatment
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pyelonephritis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums