Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Pyelonephritis
What Patterns Are Related To Pyelonephritis?
Pyelonephritis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of pyelonephritis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of pyelonephritis:Kidney Yin DeficiencyLiver and Gallbladder Damp HeatLung Dampness - Phlegm HeatSpleen Qi DeficiencySpleen and Stomach Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Vitamins and Supplements Show More Risks Than Benefit in Older Women
- Pulse Diagnosis in Chinese Medicine - Starting A Modern Scientific Method
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Tai Chi Improves Psychological Health in College Students (Study)
- Massage Therapy Benefits for Endurance Athletes
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Acupressure Found Helpful for Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Study Finds Tai Chi Helpful for Parkinson's Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pyelonephritis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan