Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Pyelonephritis
What Patterns Are Related To Pyelonephritis?
Pyelonephritis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of pyelonephritis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of pyelonephritis:Kidney Yin DeficiencyLiver and Gallbladder Damp HeatLung Dampness - Phlegm HeatSpleen Qi DeficiencySpleen and Stomach Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Tai Chi Found Helpful for Chronic Low Back Pain
- One More Reason To Eat Your Veggies: Significant Leukemia Risk Reduction
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- The Science Behind Lymphatic Massage
- Acupressure for Angina Safer and Similar Effect to Nitroglycerin Tablets
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Moxibustion Effectively Treats Perimenopause Symptoms - Lower Cancer Risk compared with HRT (Study)
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pyelonephritis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Intense itching in the same spot
- issue of urine drops
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines