Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Pyelonephritis
What Patterns Are Related To Pyelonephritis?
Pyelonephritis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of pyelonephritis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of pyelonephritis:Kidney Yin DeficiencyLiver and Gallbladder Damp HeatLung Dampness - Phlegm HeatSpleen Qi DeficiencySpleen and Stomach Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Anxiety With Your Visit to the Dentist? Auricular Acupuncture Shown To Help...
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pyelonephritis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums