Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Pyelonephritis
What Patterns Are Related To Pyelonephritis?
Pyelonephritis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of pyelonephritis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of pyelonephritis:Kidney Yin DeficiencyLiver and Gallbladder Damp HeatLung Dampness - Phlegm HeatSpleen Qi DeficiencySpleen and Stomach Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- Tuina Massage Technique Found Helpful for Depression
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Vitamins and Supplements Show More Risks Than Benefit in Older Women
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pyelonephritis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums