Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Pyelonephritis
What Patterns Are Related To Pyelonephritis?
Pyelonephritis - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of pyelonephritis generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of pyelonephritis:Kidney Yin DeficiencyLiver and Gallbladder Damp HeatLung Dampness - Phlegm HeatSpleen Qi DeficiencySpleen and Stomach Damp Heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- Eight Brocades Qigong Eases Cancer Related Fatigue
- Tuina (Chinese Medical Massage) May Improve Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Qigong Found Effective for Tinnitus
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Tai Chi Found Helpful for Insomnia / Sleep Issues in Older Adults
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about pyelonephritis? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums