Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Renal Failure
What Patterns Are Related To Renal Failure?
Renal Failure - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of renal failure generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of renal failure:Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Yin DeficiencySpleen Yang Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT) Found Useful for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Common Household Chemicals May Cause Fertility Issues
- Tai Chi Found Helpful for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Meditation Aids Focus and Brain Function
- Simple Acupressure Points Reduce Post Operative Pain and Nausea
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Acupressure at SP 6 (San Yin Jiao) Found Helpful for Dysmenorrhea (Painful Menstruation/Cramping)
- How You Can Prevent Cancer With Diet and Lifestyle Change
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about renal failure? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums