Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Renal Failure
What Patterns Are Related To Renal Failure?
Renal Failure - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of renal failure generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of renal failure:Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Yin DeficiencySpleen Yang Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Vitamin E and Selenium Do Not Slow Lung Function Decline - Study Shows
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Lack Of Sunlight May Promote Development Of Metabolic Syndrome
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about renal failure? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
- Introduction to the Tong Ren Therapy - Energy Healing Method - discussion (2020-03-16 08:41:04am)
- Emphysema healed