Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Renal Failure
What Patterns Are Related To Renal Failure?
Renal Failure - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of renal failure generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of renal failure:Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Yin DeficiencySpleen Yang Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Infant Massage Can Lower Bilirubin Levels In Preterm Newborns
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Qigong found helpful for Diabetes Patients
- Abdominal Breathing Technique Helpful for Weight Loss (Obesity)
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Anxiety With Your Visit to the Dentist? Auricular Acupuncture Shown To Help...
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about renal failure? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums