Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Renal Failure
What Patterns Are Related To Renal Failure?
Renal Failure - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of renal failure generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of renal failure:Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Yin DeficiencySpleen Yang Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Anxiety With Your Visit to the Dentist? Auricular Acupuncture Shown To Help...
- Pulse Diagnosis in Chinese Medicine - Starting A Modern Scientific Method
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Self Moxibustion Promoted For Use In Military for Myofascial Back Pain
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Tai Chi Improves Lung Function in COPD Practitioners
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about renal failure? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums