Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Renal Failure
What Patterns Are Related To Renal Failure?
Renal Failure - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of renal failure generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of renal failure:Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Yin DeficiencySpleen Yang Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Study Finds Infant Massage Can Lower Bilirubin Levels In Preterm Newborns
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Vitamins and Supplements Show More Risks Than Benefit in Older Women
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about renal failure? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums