Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Renal Failure
What Patterns Are Related To Renal Failure?
Renal Failure - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of renal failure generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of renal failure:Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Yin DeficiencySpleen Yang Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- Anxiety With Your Visit to the Dentist? Auricular Acupuncture Shown To Help...
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Acupressure on SP 6 effective for Menstrual Cramps
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about renal failure? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums