Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Renal Failure
What Patterns Are Related To Renal Failure?
Renal Failure - Diagnostic Patterns
The Chinese Medicine treatment of renal failure generally involves arriving at the appropriate TCM diagnosis or pattern. This pattern within the individual is what treatment is based on not the general condition (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following patterns may represent the underlying contributing factors for the development of renal failure:Kidney Yang DeficiencyKidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Yin DeficiencySpleen Yang Deficiency
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Study Finds Tai Chi Helpful for Parkinson's Disease
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- One More Reason To Eat Your Veggies: Significant Leukemia Risk Reduction
- Massage Therapy Can Lower Blood Pressure
- Senobi Breathing Stretch May Reduce Need for Emergency Asthma Treatment
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Qigong Helpful for Chronic Neck Pain Sufferers
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about renal failure? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums