Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Retinal Detachment
What Is Retinal Detachment?
Retinal Detachment - Basics
Retinal Detachment occurs when the retina, the layer of light-sensitive tissue that lines the eye, becomes displaced from its supporting layers. This often is the result of retinal scarring or tearing, or can be caused by an inflammatory eye disease or trauma. Symptoms of a retinal detachment include blurred or cloudy vision, the appearance of floaters or specks in the line of vision, and the appearance of bright flashes of light. Risk factors for retinal detachment include previous eye surgery, extreme nearsightedness, eye injury and family history of retinal detachment.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Retinal Detachment.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Qigong Shown Helpful For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Looking at the unwell can make you well...
- Simple Acupressure Points Reduce Post Operative Pain and Nausea
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about retinal detachment? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms