Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Retinal Detachment
What Is Retinal Detachment?
Retinal Detachment - Basics
Retinal Detachment occurs when the retina, the layer of light-sensitive tissue that lines the eye, becomes displaced from its supporting layers. This often is the result of retinal scarring or tearing, or can be caused by an inflammatory eye disease or trauma. Symptoms of a retinal detachment include blurred or cloudy vision, the appearance of floaters or specks in the line of vision, and the appearance of bright flashes of light. Risk factors for retinal detachment include previous eye surgery, extreme nearsightedness, eye injury and family history of retinal detachment.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Retinal Detachment.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Qigong Shown Helpful For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Acupressure at SP 6 or GB 21 Decreases Anxiety and Increases Maternal Attachment
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Auricular Acupressure Found Helpful for Glaucoma
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about retinal detachment? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Intense itching in the same spot
- issue of urine drops
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines