Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Retinal Detachment
What Is Retinal Detachment?
Retinal Detachment - Basics
Retinal Detachment occurs when the retina, the layer of light-sensitive tissue that lines the eye, becomes displaced from its supporting layers. This often is the result of retinal scarring or tearing, or can be caused by an inflammatory eye disease or trauma. Symptoms of a retinal detachment include blurred or cloudy vision, the appearance of floaters or specks in the line of vision, and the appearance of bright flashes of light. Risk factors for retinal detachment include previous eye surgery, extreme nearsightedness, eye injury and family history of retinal detachment.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for Retinal Detachment.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Vitamin E and Selenium Do Not Slow Lung Function Decline - Study Shows
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Tai Chi Found To Slow Early Parkinson's Progression Delaying Need For Levodopa
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about retinal detachment? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- CCSVI and MS (Chronic Cerebralspinal Venous Insufficiency and Multiple Sclerosis)
- Post brain stroke upper limb
- Treatment for Ulcerative Colitus
- Pressure sores - 1 on each hip
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting
- Adrenaline and insomnia - acupuncture?
- Chronic nose/sinus problems
- Get the formula.