Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Root Canal
What Is Root Canal?
Root Canal - Basics
A root canal is an oral procedure used to treat inflamed or infected soft tissue inside the root canal of the tooth. During the procedure, a dentist drills the tooth to expose the tissue, called pulp, and extracts the infected pulp. After cleaning the canal, the dentist seals the canal by filling it with a rubber-like material and applying a crown to protect the tooth. If untreated, an infected tooth can lead to an abscess (a collection of infected pus), nerve ending damage or removal of the tooth. Signs of an infected tooth include pain, gun sensitivity near the tooth and swelling.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for a Root Canal.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Root Canal Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Tai Chi Found Helpful for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about root canal? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
- Introduction to the Tong Ren Therapy - Energy Healing Method - discussion (2020-03-16 08:41:04am)
- Emphysema healed