Clinical Information For the Treatment Of Root Canal
What Is Root Canal?
Root Canal - Basics
A root canal is an oral procedure used to treat inflamed or infected soft tissue inside the root canal of the tooth. During the procedure, a dentist drills the tooth to expose the tissue, called pulp, and extracts the infected pulp. After cleaning the canal, the dentist seals the canal by filling it with a rubber-like material and applying a crown to protect the tooth. If untreated, an infected tooth can lead to an abscess (a collection of infected pus), nerve ending damage or removal of the tooth. Signs of an infected tooth include pain, gun sensitivity near the tooth and swelling.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment options including those from a Chinese Medicine perspective for a Root Canal.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Root Canal Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
Blog Posts Concerning Research
- Acupressure at LI 11 May Reduce Itching and Skin Changes With Atopic Dermatitis
- Study Finds Long Term Tai Chi Practice Keeps You Smart
- Tai Chi Helpful For Rebuilding After A Heart Attack
- Study Finds Tai Chi Reduces Depression and Anxiety Symptoms
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about root canal? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Nasal polyps by using sanitizer
- lymphatic benign tumor
- Auto immune disease- Pemphigus vulgaris
- bechet's disease
- Fibrosis Pulmonary
- Vagul Nervous system.
- Question about Shipping to EU
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Availability
- Help for PoTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome)
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery